2014 Porsche Boxster
Agate Gray Metallic Stock # 180203A1, WP0CA2A82ES121408, Premium Unleaded H-6 engine, Manual, 30, Agate Gray Metallic exterior
At a Glance
Agate Gray Metallic
Premium Unleaded H-6
6-Speed Manual w/OD
20/30 City/Hwy MPG
Rear Wheel Drive
- Condition: Used
- Model: Boxster
- Body style: Convertible
- Exterior: Agate Gray Metallic
- Interior: Black
- Doors: 2
- Stock: 180203A1
- Model number: 981320
- VIN #: WP0CA2A82ES121408
- Mileage: 16200
- Engine: Premium Unleaded H-6
- Transmission: 6-Speed Manual w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
- Upholstery: Leather
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Front And Rear Fog Lamps
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- LED Brakelights
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Light Tinted Glass
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Power Spoiler
- Wheels w/Locks
- Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Jets
- Wheels: Fr 8J x 18 & Rr 9J x 18 Boxster Alloy
- Tires: Front P235/45ZR18 & Rear P265/45ZR18
- Power Convertible Top w/Lining, Glass Rear Window and Fixed Roll-Over Protection
- Trunk Rear Cargo Access
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam Halogen Daytime Running Headlamps
- BOSE SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM
- INFOTAINMENT PACKAGE W/BOSE SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM
- BI-XENON LIGHTING SYSTEM
- 14-WAY ELECTRIC SPORT SEATS W/MEMORY PACKAGE
- PREMIUM PACKAGE W/SPORT SEATS
- Audio Theft Deterrent
- Bluetooth Wireless Phone Connectivity
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Front Cupholder
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- Cruise Control
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Partial Leather Seat Trim
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Cargo Features -inc: Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Cargo Space Lights
- Systems Monitor
- Trip Computer
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Analog Display
- Perimeter Alarm
- Engine Immobilizer
- Air Filtration
- Radio w/Compatible Remote CD, Clock and Speed Compensated Volume Control
- Window Grid Diversity Antenna
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Oil Pressure, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Oil Level, Oil Temperature, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Valet Function
- Power Fuel Flap Locking Type
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, 2 Door Curb/Courtesy and Illuminated Entry
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look Console Insert, Metal-Look Interior Accents and Leather Upholstered Dashboard
- Leather Door Trim Insert w/Carpet Lower
- Leather Gear Shift Knob
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Full Floor Console w/Locking Storage and 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front Floor Mats
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Cargo Net
- Power Door Locks
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Fixed Front Head Restraints
- Front Center Armrest
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Seats w/Leatherette Back Material
- Manual air conditioning
- Leather Steering Wheel
- 2-Way Power Driver Seat -inc: Power Recline, Manual Height Adjustment and Fore/Aft Movement
- 2-Way Power Passenger Seat -inc: Power Recline, Manual Height Adjustment and Fore/Aft Movement
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate and Sunroof/Convertible Roof
- Interior Concealed Storage, Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Down
- Radio: CDR Audio System w/7" Touchscreen Display -inc: 2 x 25 watt output, 4 loudspeakers and universal audio interface (AUX) in the glove compartment
- Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Transmission w/Oil Cooler
- Rear-Wheel Drive
- 3.89 Axle Ratio
- Engine Oil Cooler
- 70-Amp/Hr 340CCA Maintenance-Free Battery
- 120 Amp Alternator
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 16.9 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Strut Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Engine: 2.7L w/Direct Fuel Injection
- 3627# Gvwr 739# Maximum Payload
- Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Curtain 1st Row Airbags
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Pretensioners
Michael jeffries1 year agoAlpesh, Adrian and Richie ....gave me the best experience that I ever had at a car dealership....very professional and worked extremely hard and tactful to get me approved ....once I get my car my sister and my nephew went back two days later and they got them approved for a car as well...I highly recommend this dealership and there sales team
rbroming1 year agoSuper friendly staff. not pushy, VERY cordial! loved my experience!
Keesha1 year agoService department was very friendly. The service department always takes the time to explain the issues with my vehicle. The detailed reports are helpful as well.
William1 year agoMy car was picked up, serviced, I received a follow up call and the car was delivered back to me washed & vacuumed.
Matt1 year agoMegan and Steve (Parts Mgr.) always went out of their way to assist us. Megan is a very special person. She is professional, efficient and knowledgeable. We absolutely love her. Steve always brings a wonderful smile. He is a wonderful person and a friend to the customers. We love your coffee, cold water bottle and the snacks while waiting for our vehicles.
Allen1 year agoThe entire team was professional. Several people helped me to complete my Porsche Delaware experience. It all started with Adrian, the GM, who was candid, professional, and extremely conscious of my limited time. He made sure I got all the support I needed to complete the sale and get out the door. Then there was Alpesh. He was busy with another customer considering I was late, but I was happy that he managed to step away to ensure that I was being well taken care of. Another salesman helped out by getting my insurance information and a copy of my license. This was a total team experience even right down to the finance guy and Ray, the young man who cleaned the car up for my arrival. I was inpresssed.
Daniel1 year agoThey are extremely friendly and really make an effort to answer all my questions and concerns involving my Porsche. They are very competitive on prices and labour rates.
Vinny a1 year agoTHIS PLACE IS FANTASTIC!!! I had a 2011 911s, in excellent condition. I live in New Hampshire and started out with the Porsche dealers here and worked my way south. After every Porsche dealer in NH, MA, CT, NY and NJ tried to steal my car I talked to Jamie from Porsche Deleware. From the start it was very easy to communicate, very nice and offered me what my car was really worth. The Porsche 911 c4s that I was purchasing was also very fairly priced. My next concern was, I'm driving 7 hours, will the car be different then advertised? Jamie gave me a thorough run down on the car and it was better then what I anticipated. My last concern was were they going to trap me at the dealership for hours like I had been in the past at another place. Jamie assured me I'd be in and out. Once again he delivered as promised. I was in and out of there in around 30 minutes. Overall I would say it was the best car buying experience I have ever had and there have been many. I will 100% make the trip down there again for my next Porsche.
Jj2 years agoAlways so simple and quick to get my car looked at and serviced.
Jay Acosta2 years agoThe purchase of my 911 S was smooth and exceptional. The team at Porsche is knowledgeable, courteous and they are thorough professionals. It was a joy to to deal with such great individuals. Sean, David and Brandon are fantastic and they made my experience such a pleasure.
Mindyg1 month agoI just got my Cayman S and I worked with Dave Szymanski he was incredibly professional and competent. Dave made buying my car easy and was able to get me the deal I was searching for. I’m pretty picky with my cars and told him what I was looking for he made it happen fast. everything Dave promised he followed through with which I appreciate. I highly recommend working with Dave he is amazing and this is a fantastic dealership.
Paul_K2 years agoI would highly recommend Porsche of Delaware's service department. Mike Adam's approach was very professional and the overall service experience was great compared to the best service experiences I had in the past for any of my other cars including that of Lexus.
maugust12 years agoFrom the initial phone call to driving away in my new car the experience was amazing! I was treated like I was a family member.
Karina Barzousky2 years agoToday I purchased a boxster from Porsche of Delaware that I found online three days ago. I cannot express what a pleasant and easy transaction this was. Brandon was awesome! From answering my questions, sending me photos, texting me with updates, having the car ready on arrival and all the way through the purchase process. We were in at 10.15 and out by 12.30 with the car! Very happy with this experience. This is my 13th car and b y far the most pleasant. Highly recommend!
rdcashmere2 years agoThe service manager, Mike Adams, is a true professional. I would recommend all Porsche owners to service their cars with Mike at Porsche of Delaware.
DANEST2 years agoPurchased the tire/wheel repair insurance when I bought the car last month, and found a screw in my tire. All good. Service was excellent.
ScottyKenneth2 years agoGreat bunch of guys. Transaction was quick and easy. Would go to them again. Communication was good. Would recommend them to everyone. Both John Mase and Mike Adams did an excellent job.
ian wright2 years agoEasy to book, great staff, very helpful and straightforward communications. So good I hardly even looked at the bill! Sales staff (Niccole) also extremely helpful.
DS CAYMAN2 years agoNicole was exceptional, my experience could not have been better. She was knowledgable, patient, and very outgoing, the entire experience was relaxing and zero pressure. Felt like I was sitting in my living room hanging out with friends. Sean too was very helpful and a critical part of making the deal work for me. See you for the next one. Sincerely Daniel Shea by the way this car is AWESOME, WOW
Boxster3042 years agoI was very pleased with the service provided by Mike Adams. He has always been very professional and honors his commitments. Mike is very knowledgeable and provides excellent advice on how best to maintain my Boxster in optimum operating condition. I trust Mike- which unfortunately is something I can rarely say today when it comes to car service and repair.