2013 Mazda Mazda3 i Touring
Crystal White Pearl Mica Stock # R1166A, JM1BL1VP7D1746098, Gas I4 engine, Automatic, 40, Crystal White Pearl Mica exterior
At a Glance
Crystal White Pearl Mica
28/40 City/Hwy MPG
Front Wheel Drive
- Condition: Used
- Model: Mazda3
- Trim: i Touring
- Body style: Sedan
- Exterior: Crystal White Pearl Mica
- Interior: Black
- Doors: 4
- Stock: R1166A
- Model number: M3SITRA
- VIN #: JM1BL1VP7D1746098
- Mileage: 88089
- Engine: Gas I4
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
- Upholstery: Cloth
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Body-color door handles
- T115/70D15 temporary spare tire
- Body-color front/rear bumpers
- Black roof molding
- Multi-reflector taillights
- Body-color manual-folding pwr mirrors
- 2-speed variable-intermittent front windshield wipers
- Body-color fuel door
- P205/55R16 all-season tires
- Sport-type matte grille insert & trim
- Halogen headlights -inc: blue ring detail
- 16" x 6.5" alloy wheels w/black center caps
- BLACK, CLOTH SEAT TRIM
- CRYSTAL WHITE PEARL MICA
- Driver Foot Rest
- Tilt/telescopic steering column
- Satellite radio prewire *Requires additional dealer-installed hardware*
- Integrated rear window antenna
- Reclining front bucket seats
- 60/40 split fold-down rear seat
- Front/rear outboard adjustable headrests
- (2) 12-volt pwr outlets
- Dual front cupholders w/lids
- Full carpeting
- Gauges & controls illumination w/dial-type dimming control
- Instrumentation -inc: speedometer, tachometer, (2) resettable trip odometers
- Remote releases -inc: fuel door, hood, trunk
- Engine immobilizer anti-theft system
- Rear heater ducts
- Rear window defogger
- Front side window demisters
- Illuminated glove box
- Gray molded cloth headliner
- (3) passenger assist grips
- (2) coat hooks
- Lighting -inc: front map lights, dome light, ignition keyhole
- Cargo area light
- Full cargo area trim
- Passenger side seatback pocket
- Driver side storage bin
- Trunk lid opener cancel system (trunk latch type)
- Cruise control w/steering wheel mounted controls
- Black gauges -inc: white lettering, blue accents, white nighttime illumination
- Cloth door trim -inc: front/rear bottle holders, front storage pockets
- Warning lamps -inc: brake system, high-beam on, turn signals on, hazard warning on, check engine, engine oil pressure, engine coolant temp, battery charge, defogger-on, air bags, front seat belt pretensioner system, door-ajar, low fuel, low coolant temp, ABS system, cruise control on, tire pressure monitoring system
- Silver driver & passenger side decoration panels & door handles
- Pwr windows w/driver side 1-touch up/down feature
- Multi-info display (MID) -inc: driver info system w/outside temp display, maintenance reminder, audio info, 4-function trip computer w/current fuel economy, average fuel economy, approximate distance-to-empty, average vehicle speed
- Pwr door locks -inc: 2-stage unlocking, central locking, speed & transmission sensitive auto door lock
- Center console armrest w/covered storage compartments
- Dual covered visor w/vanity mirrors
- Rear center armrest w/(2) cupholders
- AM/FM stereo w/CD/MP3 player -inc: (6) speakers, automatic level control (ALC), digital clock, aux audio input jack, USB input
- 3-spoke leather wrapped steering wheel -inc: audio, cruise, Bluetooth controls
- Delayed courtesy lights -inc: front map & dome
- Driver illuminated window switch
- Bluetooth hands-free phone & audio
- Mazda advanced illuminated keyless entry & start system -inc: answer back feature, panic button, push button start
- Leather-wrapped black shift knob -inc: silver insert w/black cap
- Dual zone auto climate control w/pollen filter
- Parking brake w/bright release button
- Front wheel drive
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- Aluminum alloy engine block
- Distributor-less ignition
- 100-amp alternator
- Front independent MacPherson strut suspension w/coil springs
- Rear independent multi-link suspension w/coil springs
- Electro-hydraulic pwr assist steering (EHPAS) system
- Variable pwr rack & pinion steering
- Pwr front ventilated/rear solid disc brakes
- 6-speed SKYACTIV-DRIVE sport automatic transmission w/OD & manual mode
- SYKACTIV-G blue urethane engine cover
- 2.0L DOHC 16-valve SKYACTIV-G I4 engine -inc: variable valve timing (VVT)
- Stainless steel exhaust -inc: manifold, main silencer, pipe, single outlet w/bright tip
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Child safety rear door locks
- Front/rear side-impact door beams
- Front seat mounted driver/front passenger side-impact air bags (SRS)
- Front/rear side curtain air bags
- Front seat belt pretensioners w/force limiters, height adjustable
- 3-point seat belts for all positions
- Rear seat child safety seat lower anchors & upper tethers (LATCH)
- Collapsible steering column
- Crashable brake pedal
- Whiplash-reducing active front headrests
- Trunk entrapment release system
- Anti-lock brake system w/electronic brakeforce distribution (EBD), brake assist
- Driver/front passenger advanced air bags (SRS) -inc: crash zone, drivers seat position, passenger weight sensors
- Triple-H construction
- Dynamic stability control (DSC) w/traction control system (TCS)
Michael jeffries1 year agoAlpesh, Adrian and Richie ....gave me the best experience that I ever had at a car dealership....very professional and worked extremely hard and tactful to get me approved ....once I get my car my sister and my nephew went back two days later and they got them approved for a car as well...I highly recommend this dealership and there sales team
rbroming1 year agoSuper friendly staff. not pushy, VERY cordial! loved my experience!
Keesha1 year agoService department was very friendly. The service department always takes the time to explain the issues with my vehicle. The detailed reports are helpful as well.
William1 year agoMy car was picked up, serviced, I received a follow up call and the car was delivered back to me washed & vacuumed.
Matt1 year agoMegan and Steve (Parts Mgr.) always went out of their way to assist us. Megan is a very special person. She is professional, efficient and knowledgeable. We absolutely love her. Steve always brings a wonderful smile. He is a wonderful person and a friend to the customers. We love your coffee, cold water bottle and the snacks while waiting for our vehicles.
Allen1 year agoThe entire team was professional. Several people helped me to complete my Porsche Delaware experience. It all started with Adrian, the GM, who was candid, professional, and extremely conscious of my limited time. He made sure I got all the support I needed to complete the sale and get out the door. Then there was Alpesh. He was busy with another customer considering I was late, but I was happy that he managed to step away to ensure that I was being well taken care of. Another salesman helped out by getting my insurance information and a copy of my license. This was a total team experience even right down to the finance guy and Ray, the young man who cleaned the car up for my arrival. I was inpresssed.
Daniel1 year agoThey are extremely friendly and really make an effort to answer all my questions and concerns involving my Porsche. They are very competitive on prices and labour rates.
Vinny a1 year agoTHIS PLACE IS FANTASTIC!!! I had a 2011 911s, in excellent condition. I live in New Hampshire and started out with the Porsche dealers here and worked my way south. After every Porsche dealer in NH, MA, CT, NY and NJ tried to steal my car I talked to Jamie from Porsche Deleware. From the start it was very easy to communicate, very nice and offered me what my car was really worth. The Porsche 911 c4s that I was purchasing was also very fairly priced. My next concern was, I'm driving 7 hours, will the car be different then advertised? Jamie gave me a thorough run down on the car and it was better then what I anticipated. My last concern was were they going to trap me at the dealership for hours like I had been in the past at another place. Jamie assured me I'd be in and out. Once again he delivered as promised. I was in and out of there in around 30 minutes. Overall I would say it was the best car buying experience I have ever had and there have been many. I will 100% make the trip down there again for my next Porsche.
Jj2 years agoAlways so simple and quick to get my car looked at and serviced.
Jay Acosta2 years agoThe purchase of my 911 S was smooth and exceptional. The team at Porsche is knowledgeable, courteous and they are thorough professionals. It was a joy to to deal with such great individuals. Sean, David and Brandon are fantastic and they made my experience such a pleasure.
Mindyg1 month agoI just got my Cayman S and I worked with Dave Szymanski he was incredibly professional and competent. Dave made buying my car easy and was able to get me the deal I was searching for. I’m pretty picky with my cars and told him what I was looking for he made it happen fast. everything Dave promised he followed through with which I appreciate. I highly recommend working with Dave he is amazing and this is a fantastic dealership.
Paul_K2 years agoI would highly recommend Porsche of Delaware's service department. Mike Adam's approach was very professional and the overall service experience was great compared to the best service experiences I had in the past for any of my other cars including that of Lexus.
maugust12 years agoFrom the initial phone call to driving away in my new car the experience was amazing! I was treated like I was a family member.
Karina Barzousky2 years agoToday I purchased a boxster from Porsche of Delaware that I found online three days ago. I cannot express what a pleasant and easy transaction this was. Brandon was awesome! From answering my questions, sending me photos, texting me with updates, having the car ready on arrival and all the way through the purchase process. We were in at 10.15 and out by 12.30 with the car! Very happy with this experience. This is my 13th car and b y far the most pleasant. Highly recommend!
rdcashmere2 years agoThe service manager, Mike Adams, is a true professional. I would recommend all Porsche owners to service their cars with Mike at Porsche of Delaware.
DANEST2 years agoPurchased the tire/wheel repair insurance when I bought the car last month, and found a screw in my tire. All good. Service was excellent.
ScottyKenneth2 years agoGreat bunch of guys. Transaction was quick and easy. Would go to them again. Communication was good. Would recommend them to everyone. Both John Mase and Mike Adams did an excellent job.
ian wright2 years agoEasy to book, great staff, very helpful and straightforward communications. So good I hardly even looked at the bill! Sales staff (Niccole) also extremely helpful.
DS CAYMAN2 years agoNicole was exceptional, my experience could not have been better. She was knowledgable, patient, and very outgoing, the entire experience was relaxing and zero pressure. Felt like I was sitting in my living room hanging out with friends. Sean too was very helpful and a critical part of making the deal work for me. See you for the next one. Sincerely Daniel Shea by the way this car is AWESOME, WOW
Boxster3042 years agoI was very pleased with the service provided by Mike Adams. He has always been very professional and honors his commitments. Mike is very knowledgeable and provides excellent advice on how best to maintain my Boxster in optimum operating condition. I trust Mike- which unfortunately is something I can rarely say today when it comes to car service and repair.