2005 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S
Black Stock # R1823, WP0CA29995S650240, Gas Flat 6-cyl 3.6L/219 engine, Automatic, 23, Black exterior
At a Glance
Gas Flat 6-cyl 3.6L/219
17/23 City/Hwy MPG
- Condition: Used
- Model: 911
- Trim: Carrera 4S
- Body style: Convertible
- Exterior: Black
- Interior: Black
- Doors: 2
- Stock: R1823
- Model number: 996630
- VIN #: WP0CA29995S650240
- Mileage: 71184
- Engine: Gas Flat 6-cyl 3.6L/219
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: AWD
- Upholstery: Leather
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Heated windshield washer nozzles
- Light-weight body-color removable hardtop
- Pwr operated double-lined soft top
- Pwr/heated color-keyed exterior mirrors
- Rear high-density fog light
- Speed-dependent extendable rear spoiler
- Wideband reflector panel in rear bodywork
- 5-SPEED TIPTRONIC AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
- HEATED FRONT SEATS
- BOSE HIGH END SOUND PKG
- ALUMINUM LOOK TIP SELECTOR GATE
- DRIVER PWR SPORT SEAT
- BI-XENON HEADLAMP PKG
- FRONT LEATHER SPORT SEATS
- 3-SPOKE LEATHER STEERING WHEEL IN INTERIOR COLOR
- 2 + 2 Seating
- Adjustable steering column
- AM/FM stereo w/CD player
- Anti-theft system-inc: immobilizer, interior sensor, remote control
- Automatic climate control w/carbon filter
- CD storage shelf
- Central locking w/remote control
- Cruise Control
- Folding rear seat backrests
- Footwell lighting
- Front bucket seats-inc: pwr length/height/backrest adjustments
- Full leather interior
- Hi-Fi Sound System w/10 speakers
- Illuminated visor vanity mirrors
- Instrumentation-inc: analog & digital speedometer, analog tachometer, digital odometer/trip odometer
- Integrated dual cup holders
- Leather-wrapped 3-spoke steering wheel w/Porsche crest
- Leather-wrapped shift knob & handbrake lever
- Lockable storage compartment behind brake lever
- Locking Glove Box
- Multi-function trip computer
- Pwr windows-inc: one-touch up/down, anti-jam feature
- Rear window defroster
- Remote hood/trunk releases
- 16.9 gallon fuel tank
- 18" x 8" front/18" x 11" rear turbo look II monobloc light alloy wheels-inc: wheel center caps w/"4S" logo & monochrome Porsche crest
- 3.6L DOHC SMPI aluminum horizontally-opposed 24-valve 6-cyl engine
- 4-piston light alloy red brake calipers
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Double inertia flywheel
- Force-sensitive pwr rack & pinion steering
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- Independent multi-link rear suspension w/coil springs
- Intelligent all wheel drive
- MacPherson strut front suspension w/aluminum suspension components
- Motronic ME 7.8 electronic engine management system-inc: electronic throttle
- P225/40ZR18 performance front tires
- P295/30ZR18 performance rear tires
- Porsche stability management (PSM)
- Pwr 4-wheel 13.0" front/rear vented disc brakes w/cross drilled rotors
- Sport tuned chassis
- Vario-cam plus variable valve timing system
- 3-point safety belts w/pre-tensioners & load limiters
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Driver & front passenger airbags
- Front/rear crumple zones
- Porsche stability management (PSM)
- Side-impact airbags
- Side-impact door beams
Robert TEXIDOR10 months agoMichael Young was very helpful in my purchase of a 2018 panamera. His knowledge and patience made the experience easy.the porsche team at porsche delaware are great ! I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new or used porsche. Thanks guys you're the best!
Cyndy hamilton1 year agoVery smooth professional online buying experience . Every question was answered promptly. They provided me with cell phone numbers in case additional questions after work hours.
Joey1 year agooverall very positive experience, sales Pierre Oulai and GM Michael Didio did a great job answering my questions and working with me through the whole process. Would definitely recommend to friends.
M B1 year agoEpitome of client focused service. Thanks for the great experience! The entire team is always courteous and genuinely concerned and always do their best. Look forward to continue with the team.
Kristi Edwards1 year agoThis has been the best experience yet! Mike Young is the absolute BEST! Great communication and understood our every concern! We will be returning for our next purchase!
CTPorscheBuyer1 year agoJust picked up our CPO Cayenne GTS and can’t say enough nice things about this dealership. Despite my being 300 miles away in Connecticut and never seeing the car in person, General Sales Manager Alex Witham made this process easy peasy, taking the time to thoroughly answer all my questions, even pointing out a few minor cosmetic flaws I probably wouldn’t even have noticed in person. Alex was professional, fair, knowledgeable, transparent and unlike virtually every other Porsche sales manager I’ve dealt with, there was zero attitude. The dealership is spotless and everyone I dealt with was friendly, professional and went out of their way to make the experience exceed expectations. I can’t recommend this dealership enough. And best of all, the car was in even better condition than the pictures. Porsche Delaware: there is no substitute!
ARA1 year agoI had an excellent buying experience. David Szymanski answered all of my questions timely and was extremely patient. . He made my out of state experience seamless. I came from Pittsburgh PA to Delaware to buy a Cayenne. Will worth the trip!
Mark S.1 year agoJust picked up my 9th Porsche from this dealership. Have been getting my cars from here for 20 years. Hands down they are the best. Alex Witham and Dave Szymanski are second to none when it comes to sales and Mike Adams is a prince when it comes to service. Worth traveling to.
Steve J1 year agoMike Young and his team at Delaware Porsche made the buying experience like visiting family. I look forward to doing many more purchases and highly reccomend this dealership. The professionalism and knowledge at this facility is second to none.
Jeff1 year agoTransaction went very smoothly. Would recommend dealer for car purchase on line. Negotiation was fair, car was as promised. Very pleased with result. Travel out of state worth it.
Jerry1 month agoWent out of their way to allay fears about moving the car into the garage as well as preparing the car for daily use and driving
lalley2ka4 months agoI had a great buying experience at Porsche Delaware. I have to say that I was probably a bit of a pain as a customer, but David Szymanski went the extra mile to accommodate my special needs as an out-of-state customer. Everything was handled very smoothly and professionally. I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family.
Targaray8 months agoGreat car buying experience, very professional. great pre-sales vehicle maintenance, great financing options, great salesperson (Mike Young). Would highly recommend him and this dealership.
akurta819 months agoRob Burrus and the team were fabulous. From initial contact by text, through phone calls, and finally an in-person visit to test drive and purchase, this was by far the easiest car purchase EVER! We traveled to Porsche Delaware from out of state and spent less than 2 hours at the dealership; all else was handled remotely and professionally, to include a superb delivery of the car to Virginia. Can't say enough about Rob's knowledge of the car and Porsches in general. Nothing worse than buying a car and finding out you know more than the sales rep; while this is my 5th Porsche, Rob knows much more than I will EVER know about these cars and we continue to rely upon his recommendations and knowledge. This is the way to run a business, sell cars, and ensure life-long loyalty from your customers!!
psimpson2210 months agoWhat a great staff at Porsche Delaware. It was a pleasure working with a great group of knowledgeable people. You made the car buying process smooth and worry free.
Mariusz11 months agoThis is likely the best Porsche Dealership of the Mid-Atlantic region. I have noticed excellence, integrity and the highest level of professionalism in every department. Sales Dept. - Dave Szymanski, Management - Michael Di Dio, Parts - Sam Scheib and Delivery Support - Amanda H.
Alan W.11 months agoGreat overall experience. First time Porsche buyer. Purchased from out of state and everything couldn’t have been easier. Very happy with the car. Dave and Ritchie were great to work with!!
rvtingle1 year agoDave has always been helpful with all three vehicles that I have purchased from him. Highly recommend Dave and everyone in service as well. They make it easy.
KerriMartin1 year agoAfter waiting for months and months for the 2020 Cayenne E-Hybrid we ordered from our local dealership in TX to arrive, we finally cancelled the order and decided to look at cars already in the US. We found a great car in Delaware and we’re thrilled with the experience we had while purchasing out of state. Communication was great, the pricing was very fair, and delivery was quick. Even though this car has a few less (minor) features, I absolutely love it and we are thrilled with the purchase and experience.
CB1 year agoWe had a wonderful experience at Porsche Delaware! Everyone was awesome, welcoming, and kind- even though we were buying a used car and not a Porsche. The service was impeccable and I will definitely return! Plus the coffee was fantastic!!