1997 Porsche 911 Carrera
Arctic Silver (met) Stock # R1328, WP0AC2999VS375714, Gas Flat 6-cyl 3.6L/220 engine, Manual, 19, Arctic Silver (Met) exterior
At a Glance
Arctic Silver (Met)
Gas Flat 6-cyl 3.6L/220
6-Speed Manual w/OD
13/19 City/Hwy MPG
- Condition: Used
- Model: 911 Carrera
- Body style: Coupe
- Exterior: Arctic Silver (Met)
- Interior: Boxster Red
- Doors: 2
- Stock: R1328
- Model number: 993780
- VIN #: WP0AC2999VS375714
- Mileage: 13500
- Engine: Gas Flat 6-cyl 3.6L/220
- Transmission: 6-Speed Manual w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: AWD
- Upholstery: Leather
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Body-color door handles
- Dual windshield wiper system w/heated nozzles
- Electric sliding sunroof w/wind deflector
- Electrically adjustable & heated outside rearview mirrors
- Fog lights
- Front/rear spoilers
- Litronic headlights w/high-pressure washers
- Rear window wiper
- Roof spoiler w/integrated third brake light
- Tinted glass w/graduated tint windshield
- FULL LEATHER SEATS
- 2 + 2 Seating
- 2-Stage rear window defroster
- 6-function computerized driver-information center w/boost-pressure gauge
- AM/FM digital display stereo cassette radio w/10-speakers, amplifier, anti-theft coding, removable control face
- Analog quartz clock
- Auto dimming rearview mirror
- Automatic climate control w/particle filters, leather-covered adjustment knobs
- Carbon instrumentation cluster w/aluminum painted dials-inc: tachometer, oil pressure/oil temp/oil level/fuel level gauges & corresponding warning lights
- Carbon/aluminum shift knob/brake handle
- Cassette/coin holder
- Cruise Control
- Door panels-inc: leather window switches/mirror switches/speaker trim rings/ speaker covers, carbon door handles/door panel inserts
- Dual leather covered sunvisors w/passenger visor vanity mirror
- Folding ignition key w/integrated remote control device
- Front trunk carpeting w/silver "Turbo S" embroidery
- Full leather pwr reclining heated bucket seats w/leather-covered knobs, hinges, seat belt latches
- Individually folding rear seat backs
- Integrated central locking/alarm/immobilizer system w/remote entry
- Interior light w/delayed shutoff
- Leather covered center console/gear box tunnel
- Leather covered steering wheel/column
- Leather-covered air vents/vent covers/knee bar
- Leather-covered knobs/switches-inc: turn signal, wipers, clock, pwr windows, remote fuel tank opening
- Leather-covered roofliner/A & B pillars
- Pwr windows
- Stainless steel door entrance panels
- Trip odometer
- Windshield antenna w/signal amplifier
- 115 amp alternator
- 18" X 10.0 wheels (rear)
- 18" X 8.0 wheels (front)
- 19.4 Gallon fuel tank
- 225/40ZR18 SBR front tires
- 285/30ZR18 SBR rear tires
- 3.6L SOHC EFI (424 hp) aluminum alloy air-cooled twin-turbo 6 cyl engine
- 6-speed close ratio manual transmission
- 75 amp/hr battery
- Aerodynamic drag-reducing under-carriage cover
- All wheel drive
- Anti-lock brake system
- Anti-noise engine capsule
- Auxiliary engine oil cooler
- Carbon-covered aluminum suspension cross-brace
- Dual 3-way catalytic converters
- Force-sensitive pwr-assisted rack & pinion steering
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- Fully integrated electronic ignition
- Hydraulically activated single-disc dry clutch
- Independent MacPherson struts front suspension w/aluminum alloy lower control arms, negative steering roll radius
- Independent multi-link rear suspension w/LSA, self-stabilizing toe characteristics
- Limited slip differential w/ABD
- Pwr-assisted 4-wheel ventilated disc brakes w/4-piston yellow-painted light alloy calipers
- Single plug ignition system w/dual knock sensor system
- Technology hollow-spoke pressure-cast alloy wheels w/locks, "Turbo S" center cap
- Welded, unitized construction, double-sided, zinc-galvanized steel body
- Anti-lock braking system
- Brake pad wear indicator
- Driver & front passenger airbags
- Front/rear 3-point color-keyed inertia reel seatbelts
Chris1 week agoMike Young helped me find my dream car. The process was low stress and felt very genuine. I was able to look through and over everything on my used car purchase.
Ken2 months agoGreat, professional and timely service. I had a flat tire and needed a new tire. It was fixed that day! They also washed my car brilliantly!
Jamesh2 months agoExcellent professional service, loaner vehicle. On time, work done right the first time, immaculate facility! Customer service outstanding, pleasant, and helpful. Beautiful detailing at a good price!
Frank and Terri3 months agoMy wife and I we’re so happy with the purchase of our new Porsche. Pierre Oulai was our salesman and went above and beyond to make this such a wonderful buying experience. And all my years of dealing with dealerships I was never so impressed with the professionalism of this dealership. Michael DiDo is the general manager and worked with Us and Pierre on securing the car we wanted. The car was everything plus that we wanted. Upon closing The deal Richie Garchitorena had all the paperwork in order and explained everything about the warrantees etc. I recommend this dealership and have already told all my friends about it this is a place to buy a car Because they go out of their way to fulfill your dreams.
MKC5 months agoPurchased a CPO Cayenne diesel from Dave. I am an out of state buyer and handled the whole sales process via email, so essentially bought the Cayenne sight unseen until I arrived to pick it up. Dave provided terrific customer service, he replied to multiple emails in a timely manner, even on his day off. They even picked me up at the Philly airport. The Cayenne exactly as described. I was in and out of the dealership in less then 30 minutes. I recommend Porsche Delaware, and Dave without hesitation. Truly an outstanding experience.
Chet5 months agoPorsche Delaware is an exceptional dealership. Their leadership, financial and sales team work especially hard to ensure a very positive experience. Michael Young is first rate...absolutely the best sales professional I have ever had the pleasure to deal with. He is professional, did not pressure me and really made the entire experience memorable and upbeat. The management team of Mike Dideo and Alex Witham really have a winning formula and both went out of their way to ensure I got the deal I wanted. Finally, I can't say enough about their Finance manager, Richie Garchitorina. He really worked hard to get me the interest rate I wanted. All in all, this was the very best car buying experience I have ever had. I highly recommend checking out Porsche Delaware for your next car buying experience!
Carolyn7 months agoI never receive anything less than first class service! I did not have and appointment for my urgent repair but they took care of me anyway.
Jimc7 months agoExcellent experience. David was helpful and very responsive to my needs. Financial manager was thorough and pleasant. I am purchased many cars over the years and this has been of the best
Don8 months agoNice repair job on my injured Rim by the Porsche Certified Folks. Always a pleasure dealing with Porsche Delaware. Thanks Mike D., Mike A. and Megan A.
Hamid9 months agoI just wanted to take a minute to review my recent experience at Porsche of DE. I gave it a 5 stars due to very smooth process from beginning to end. Excellent service department and staff. Will definitely come back and highly recommend. Thanks for all your help Matt!
James1 month agoIt was awesome experience buying a car from Porsche Delaware!!! David Szymanski was the best salesmen I ever bought a car!!! Thank you very much for everything!!!
daniarbys1 month agoFantastic service. They are on time and they have everything waiting for you when you get there. Matt is very nice to work with and very organized.
agibellino1 month agoI have just purchased my third Porsche from Delaware Porsche and this purchase reconfirmed why I enjoy working with the staff there. David Syzmanski was very responsive to my requests and delivered the vehicle in the condition I was hoping for.
HKC1192 months agoExcellent professionals who communicate clearly and are consistently responsive and customer focused. I found the transaction to be extremely fair and transparent. Large, well kept dealership/lot, but it is not overwhelmed with people so you can get full attention from everyone. Keep up the great work.
Wkriss2 months agoI am a first time certified Porsche owner, and have visited this dealer 3 times. The service department is clearly customer focused. Mike and Matt are Porsche brand enthusiasts who are knowledgeable of the engineering of my vehicle. I trust they have my interests in maintaining my vehicle without requiring unnecessary work - this is important to me. This dealer is not my only option, but as long as they continue this level of service I’ll have no desire to go anywhere else.
dbv302 months agoMike, Megan and Matt are terrific! Good work, friendly and they treat you right. Well worth the drive. Just need a reliable detailer to be there.
Happyguy3 months agoI thoroughly enjoyed my experience with you guys today. I was able to realize a life long dream. My own Porsche! Wow!! My salesman Pierre was awesome, courteous and very thorough. I’m looking forward to many years of enjoyment with my purchase. Thanks to you all!
Macan3 months agoFine service from all members involved with my purchase. Warm and welcoming atmosphere. Nice and easy process in the finance office. Very pleased. Staff will to greeting you!!
Jazzy3 months agoEverything went very well it was a very easy process everything was up front the sales person was great they did a very good job
Jerry M3 months agoService is made easy at this dealership. From scheduling to pick up, they go the extra mile. Thanks to all involved in the service department.