2021 Porsche Cayenne E-Hybrid
White Stock # 210183, WP1BE2AY0MDA44085, Intercooled Turbo Gas/Electric V-6 3.0 L/183 engine, Automatic, , White exterior
At a Glance
Intercooled Turbo Gas/Electric V-6 3.0 L/183
8-Speed Automatic w/OD
- Condition: New
- Model: Cayenne
- Trim: E-Hybrid
- Body style: SUV
- Exterior: White
- Interior: Black
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 210183
- Model number: 9YBAE1
- VIN #: WP1BE2AY0MDA44085
- Engine: Intercooled Turbo Gas/Electric V-6 3.0 L/183
- Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic w/OD
- Fuel: Hybrid Fuel
- Drivetrain: AWD
- Upholstery: Leather
- Auto On/Off Projector Beam Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto-Leveling Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Black Bodyside Cladding and Black Wheel Well Trim
- Black Grille
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Power Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Clearcoat Paint
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Fixed Glass Panoramic 1st And 2nd Row Sunroof w/Power Sunshade
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper and Defroster
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- LED Brakelights
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Power Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Power Spoiler
- Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Jets
- Rear Fog Lamps
- Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Tires: 275/45R20 Front & 305/40R20 Rear
- Wheels w/Silver Accents
- Wheels: 20" Cayenne Design
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- 3 LCD Monitors In The Front
- 40-20-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Manual Reclining Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- 8-Way Power Sport Seats
- Air Filtration
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Cargo Features -inc: Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Cargo Space Lights
- Carpet Floor Trim and Carpet Trunk Lid/Rear Cargo Door Trim
- Concealed Diversity Antenna
- Cruise Control
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Digital/Analog Appearance
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination, Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Driver Foot Rest
- Driver Seat
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Engine Immobilizer
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Fixed Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- FOB Controls -inc: Cargo Access and Windows
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Front Cupholder
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console, Rear Console w/Storage and 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Oil Pressure, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Turbo/Supercharger Boost, Oil Temperature, Traction Battery Level, Power/Regen, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts, Headliner/Pillar Ducts and Console Ducts
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Integrated Navigation System w/Voice Activation
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look/Piano Black Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look/Piano Black Door Panel Insert, Piano Black Console Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Leather/Metal-Look Gear Shifter Material
- Leather/Metal-Look Steering Wheel
- Leatherette Door Trim Insert
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Mobile Hotspot Internet Access
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Partial Leather Seat Trim
- Passenger Seat
- Perimeter Alarm
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Power Rear Windows and Fixed 3rd Row Windows
- Proximity Key For Push Button Start Only
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Compatible Remote CD, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control, Steering Wheel Controls, Voice Activation, Radio Data System and 40 Gb Internal Memory
- Radio: Porsche Communication Management (PCM) -inc: 150 watts, Hi-Fi sound system, 10 speakers, Online Navigation Module, Apple CarPlay, mobile phone preparation, audio interfaces including Bluetooth, Porsche Car Connect, including Carfinder, remote vehicle status, remote services, Porsche Vehicle Tracking Services, SiriusXM satellite radio (w/3 month trial), HD Radio receiver, USB and Aux-in,
- Real-Time Traffic Display
- Rear Cupholder
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Refrigerated/Cooled Box Located In The Glovebox, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, 4 Door Curb/Courtesy, Illuminated Entry, Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access and Power Fuel
- Rigid Cargo Cover
- Sliding Front Center Armrest and Rear Center Armrest
- Sport Bucket Front Seats w/Leatherette Back Material
- Systems Monitor
- Trip Computer
- Trunk/Hatch Auto-Latch
- 1470# Maximum Payload
- 19.8 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Automatic w/Driver Control Ride Control Adaptive Suspension
- Axle Ratio: 3.32
- Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Powdercoated Tailpipe Finisher
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature
- Engine Oil Cooler
- Engine: 3.0L Turbocharged DFI V6 & Electric Motor
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Full-Time All-Wheel
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- GVWR: 6,735 lbs
- Hybrid Electric Motor
- Lithium Ion Traction Battery w/3.6 kW Onboard Charger, 3 Hrs Charge Time @ 220/240V and 14.1 kWh Capacity
- Multi-Link Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Permanent Locking Hubs
- Regenerative 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Descent Control, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Towing Equipment -inc: Trailer Sway Control
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode and Oil Cooler
- Transmission: 8-Speed Tiptronic S Automatic
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Back-Up Camera
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Driver And Passenger Knee Airbag and Rear Side-Impact Airbag
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- ParkAssist Front And Rear Parking Sensors
- Porsche Stability Management (PSM) Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Side Impact Beams
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Warn and Brake Assist
Robert TEXIDOR5 months agoMichael Young was very helpful in my purchase of a 2018 panamera. His knowledge and patience made the experience easy.the porsche team at porsche delaware are great ! I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new or used porsche. Thanks guys you're the best!
Cyndy hamilton11 months agoVery smooth professional online buying experience . Every question was answered promptly. They provided me with cell phone numbers in case additional questions after work hours.
Joey11 months agooverall very positive experience, sales Pierre Oulai and GM Michael Didio did a great job answering my questions and working with me through the whole process. Would definitely recommend to friends.
M B1 year agoEpitome of client focused service. Thanks for the great experience! The entire team is always courteous and genuinely concerned and always do their best. Look forward to continue with the team.
Kristi Edwards1 year agoThis has been the best experience yet! Mike Young is the absolute BEST! Great communication and understood our every concern! We will be returning for our next purchase!
CTPorscheBuyer1 year agoJust picked up our CPO Cayenne GTS and can’t say enough nice things about this dealership. Despite my being 300 miles away in Connecticut and never seeing the car in person, General Sales Manager Alex Witham made this process easy peasy, taking the time to thoroughly answer all my questions, even pointing out a few minor cosmetic flaws I probably wouldn’t even have noticed in person. Alex was professional, fair, knowledgeable, transparent and unlike virtually every other Porsche sales manager I’ve dealt with, there was zero attitude. The dealership is spotless and everyone I dealt with was friendly, professional and went out of their way to make the experience exceed expectations. I can’t recommend this dealership enough. And best of all, the car was in even better condition than the pictures. Porsche Delaware: there is no substitute!
ARA1 year agoI had an excellent buying experience. David Szymanski answered all of my questions timely and was extremely patient. . He made my out of state experience seamless. I came from Pittsburgh PA to Delaware to buy a Cayenne. Will worth the trip!
Mark S.1 year agoJust picked up my 9th Porsche from this dealership. Have been getting my cars from here for 20 years. Hands down they are the best. Alex Witham and Dave Szymanski are second to none when it comes to sales and Mike Adams is a prince when it comes to service. Worth traveling to.
Steve J1 year agoMike Young and his team at Delaware Porsche made the buying experience like visiting family. I look forward to doing many more purchases and highly reccomend this dealership. The professionalism and knowledge at this facility is second to none.
Jeff1 year agoTransaction went very smoothly. Would recommend dealer for car purchase on line. Negotiation was fair, car was as promised. Very pleased with result. Travel out of state worth it.
Targaray3 months agoGreat car buying experience, very professional. great pre-sales vehicle maintenance, great financing options, great salesperson (Mike Young). Would highly recommend him and this dealership.
akurta814 months agoRob Burrus and the team were fabulous. From initial contact by text, through phone calls, and finally an in-person visit to test drive and purchase, this was by far the easiest car purchase EVER! We traveled to Porsche Delaware from out of state and spent less than 2 hours at the dealership; all else was handled remotely and professionally, to include a superb delivery of the car to Virginia. Can't say enough about Rob's knowledge of the car and Porsches in general. Nothing worse than buying a car and finding out you know more than the sales rep; while this is my 5th Porsche, Rob knows much more than I will EVER know about these cars and we continue to rely upon his recommendations and knowledge. This is the way to run a business, sell cars, and ensure life-long loyalty from your customers!!
psimpson225 months agoWhat a great staff at Porsche Delaware. It was a pleasure working with a great group of knowledgeable people. You made the car buying process smooth and worry free.
Mariusz6 months agoThis is likely the best Porsche Dealership of the Mid-Atlantic region. I have noticed excellence, integrity and the highest level of professionalism in every department. Sales Dept. - Dave Szymanski, Management - Michael Di Dio, Parts - Sam Scheib and Delivery Support - Amanda H.
Alan W.6 months agoGreat overall experience. First time Porsche buyer. Purchased from out of state and everything couldn’t have been easier. Very happy with the car. Dave and Ritchie were great to work with!!
rvtingle1 year agoDave has always been helpful with all three vehicles that I have purchased from him. Highly recommend Dave and everyone in service as well. They make it easy.
KerriMartin1 year agoAfter waiting for months and months for the 2020 Cayenne E-Hybrid we ordered from our local dealership in TX to arrive, we finally cancelled the order and decided to look at cars already in the US. We found a great car in Delaware and we’re thrilled with the experience we had while purchasing out of state. Communication was great, the pricing was very fair, and delivery was quick. Even though this car has a few less (minor) features, I absolutely love it and we are thrilled with the purchase and experience.
CB1 year agoWe had a wonderful experience at Porsche Delaware! Everyone was awesome, welcoming, and kind- even though we were buying a used car and not a Porsche. The service was impeccable and I will definitely return! Plus the coffee was fantastic!!
James1 year agoIt was awesome experience buying a car from Porsche Delaware!!! David Szymanski was the best salesmen I ever bought a car!!! Thank you very much for everything!!!
daniarbys1 year agoFantastic service. They are on time and they have everything waiting for you when you get there. Matt is very nice to work with and very organized.