2020 Porsche 911 Carrera S
Black Stock # R1818, WP0AB2A93LS226873, Twin Turbo Premium Unleaded H-6 3.0 L/182 engine, Automatic, 24, Black exterior
At a Glance
Twin Turbo Premium Unleaded H-6 3.0 L/182
18/24 City/Hwy MPG
- Condition: Used
- Model: 911
- Trim: Carrera S
- Body style: Coupe
- Exterior: Black
- Interior: Black
- Doors: 2
- Stock: R1818
- Model number: 992120
- VIN #: WP0AB2A93LS226873
- Mileage: 4120
- Engine: Twin Turbo Premium Unleaded H-6 3.0 L/182
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: RWD
- Upholstery: Leather
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Auto On/Off Projector Beam Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto-Leveling Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Rear Window Trim
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Body-Colored Front Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Body-Colored Power Heated Auto Dimming Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Clearcoat Paint
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- LED Brakelights
- Light Tinted Glass
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Power Spoiler
- Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Rear Fog Lamps
- Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Tires: 245/35ZR20 Front & 305/30ZR21 Rear -inc: Performance summer
- Wheels w/Silver Accents
- Wheels: 20" Front/21" Rear Carrera S
- MULTIFUNCTION GT SPORT STEERING WHEEL
- ELECTRIC SLIDE/TILT SUNROOF
- INTERIOR TRIM PAINTED IN EXTERIOR COLOR
- LED-MATRIX HEADLIGHTS
- SPORT CHRONO PACKAGE
- BOSE SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM
- BLACK, LEATHER SEAT TRIM
- TRANSMISSION: 8-SPEED PORSCHE DOPPELKUPPLUNG (PDK)
- FRONT & REAR PARKASSIST W/SURROUND VIEW
- 14-WAY POWER SPORT SEATS W/MEMORY PACKAGE
- 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- 3 LCD Monitors In The Front
- 4-Way Sport Seats
- 50-50 Folding Bucket Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- 6-Way Driver Seat -inc: Manual Fore/Aft Movement and Manual Rear Seat Easy Entry
- 6-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Fore/Aft Movement and Manual Rear Seat Easy Entry
- Air Filtration
- Bluetooth Wireless Phone Connectivity
- Cargo Features -inc: Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Cargo Space Lights
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Cruise Control
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Digital/Analog Appearance
- Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Driver And Passenger Heated-Cushion, Driver And Passenger Heated-Seatback
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Driver Foot Rest
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Engine Immobilizer
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Fixed Front Head Restraints
- Fixed Rear Windows
- FOB Controls -inc: Cargo Access and Windows
- Front Center Armrest
- Front Cupholder
- Front Map Lights
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console and 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Oil Pressure, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Oil Level, Oil Temperature, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look Door Panel Insert, Metal-Look Console Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Leather Door Trim Insert
- Leather seat trim
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Metal-Look Gear Shifter Material
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Perimeter Alarm
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Up/Down
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Power Fuel Flap Locking Type
- Proximity Key For Push Button Start Only
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control, Aux Audio Input Jack, Steering Wheel Controls, Voice Activation, Radio Data System and External Memory Control
- Radio: Porsche Communication Management (PCM) -inc: Porsche Connect Plus (online navigation, Apple CarPlay, SiriusXM, 4G/LTE telephone module and wireless internet access), Porsche Car Connect (car finder, remote vehicle status, remote services and Porsche Vehicle Tracking System (PVTS)), sound package plus analog sound system, 8 loudspeakers, 150-watt total output w/integral amplifier and digital signal processing, Subscription required for Porsche Car Connect
- Real-Time Traffic Display
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, 2 Door Curb/Courtesy, Illuminated Entry and Illuminated Ignition Switch
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access
- Sport Leather Steering Wheel
- Streaming Audio
- Trip Computer
- Valet Function
- Window Grid Diversity Antenna
- 16.9 Gal. Fuel Tank
- 3.39 Axle Ratio
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Automatic w/Driver Control Ride Control Adaptive Suspension
- Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Polished Tailpipe Finisher
- Electric Power-Assist Steering
- Electro-Mechanical Limited Slip Differential
- Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature
- Engine Oil Cooler
- Engine: 3.0L Twin-Turbocharged Boxer 6 Cylinder
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Rear-Wheel Drive
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode, Sequential Shift Control w/Steering Wheel Controls and Oil Cooler
- Transmission: 8-Speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Back-Up Camera
- Collision Mitigation-Front
- Curtain 1st Row Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Pretensioners
- ParkAssist Front And Rear Parking Sensors
- Porsche Stability Management (PSM) Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Side Impact Beams
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Warn and Brake Assist
Robert TEXIDOR10 months agoMichael Young was very helpful in my purchase of a 2018 panamera. His knowledge and patience made the experience easy.the porsche team at porsche delaware are great ! I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new or used porsche. Thanks guys you're the best!
Cyndy hamilton1 year agoVery smooth professional online buying experience . Every question was answered promptly. They provided me with cell phone numbers in case additional questions after work hours.
Joey1 year agooverall very positive experience, sales Pierre Oulai and GM Michael Didio did a great job answering my questions and working with me through the whole process. Would definitely recommend to friends.
M B1 year agoEpitome of client focused service. Thanks for the great experience! The entire team is always courteous and genuinely concerned and always do their best. Look forward to continue with the team.
Kristi Edwards1 year agoThis has been the best experience yet! Mike Young is the absolute BEST! Great communication and understood our every concern! We will be returning for our next purchase!
CTPorscheBuyer1 year agoJust picked up our CPO Cayenne GTS and can’t say enough nice things about this dealership. Despite my being 300 miles away in Connecticut and never seeing the car in person, General Sales Manager Alex Witham made this process easy peasy, taking the time to thoroughly answer all my questions, even pointing out a few minor cosmetic flaws I probably wouldn’t even have noticed in person. Alex was professional, fair, knowledgeable, transparent and unlike virtually every other Porsche sales manager I’ve dealt with, there was zero attitude. The dealership is spotless and everyone I dealt with was friendly, professional and went out of their way to make the experience exceed expectations. I can’t recommend this dealership enough. And best of all, the car was in even better condition than the pictures. Porsche Delaware: there is no substitute!
ARA1 year agoI had an excellent buying experience. David Szymanski answered all of my questions timely and was extremely patient. . He made my out of state experience seamless. I came from Pittsburgh PA to Delaware to buy a Cayenne. Will worth the trip!
Mark S.1 year agoJust picked up my 9th Porsche from this dealership. Have been getting my cars from here for 20 years. Hands down they are the best. Alex Witham and Dave Szymanski are second to none when it comes to sales and Mike Adams is a prince when it comes to service. Worth traveling to.
Steve J1 year agoMike Young and his team at Delaware Porsche made the buying experience like visiting family. I look forward to doing many more purchases and highly reccomend this dealership. The professionalism and knowledge at this facility is second to none.
Jeff1 year agoTransaction went very smoothly. Would recommend dealer for car purchase on line. Negotiation was fair, car was as promised. Very pleased with result. Travel out of state worth it.
Jerry1 month agoWent out of their way to allay fears about moving the car into the garage as well as preparing the car for daily use and driving
lalley2ka4 months agoI had a great buying experience at Porsche Delaware. I have to say that I was probably a bit of a pain as a customer, but David Szymanski went the extra mile to accommodate my special needs as an out-of-state customer. Everything was handled very smoothly and professionally. I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family.
Targaray8 months agoGreat car buying experience, very professional. great pre-sales vehicle maintenance, great financing options, great salesperson (Mike Young). Would highly recommend him and this dealership.
akurta819 months agoRob Burrus and the team were fabulous. From initial contact by text, through phone calls, and finally an in-person visit to test drive and purchase, this was by far the easiest car purchase EVER! We traveled to Porsche Delaware from out of state and spent less than 2 hours at the dealership; all else was handled remotely and professionally, to include a superb delivery of the car to Virginia. Can't say enough about Rob's knowledge of the car and Porsches in general. Nothing worse than buying a car and finding out you know more than the sales rep; while this is my 5th Porsche, Rob knows much more than I will EVER know about these cars and we continue to rely upon his recommendations and knowledge. This is the way to run a business, sell cars, and ensure life-long loyalty from your customers!!
psimpson2210 months agoWhat a great staff at Porsche Delaware. It was a pleasure working with a great group of knowledgeable people. You made the car buying process smooth and worry free.
Mariusz11 months agoThis is likely the best Porsche Dealership of the Mid-Atlantic region. I have noticed excellence, integrity and the highest level of professionalism in every department. Sales Dept. - Dave Szymanski, Management - Michael Di Dio, Parts - Sam Scheib and Delivery Support - Amanda H.
Alan W.11 months agoGreat overall experience. First time Porsche buyer. Purchased from out of state and everything couldn’t have been easier. Very happy with the car. Dave and Ritchie were great to work with!!
rvtingle1 year agoDave has always been helpful with all three vehicles that I have purchased from him. Highly recommend Dave and everyone in service as well. They make it easy.
KerriMartin1 year agoAfter waiting for months and months for the 2020 Cayenne E-Hybrid we ordered from our local dealership in TX to arrive, we finally cancelled the order and decided to look at cars already in the US. We found a great car in Delaware and we’re thrilled with the experience we had while purchasing out of state. Communication was great, the pricing was very fair, and delivery was quick. Even though this car has a few less (minor) features, I absolutely love it and we are thrilled with the purchase and experience.
CB1 year agoWe had a wonderful experience at Porsche Delaware! Everyone was awesome, welcoming, and kind- even though we were buying a used car and not a Porsche. The service was impeccable and I will definitely return! Plus the coffee was fantastic!!