2018 Porsche 718 Cayman PREMIUM PACKAGE PLUS
White Stock # 180226L, WP0AA2A8XJK262552, Intercooled Turbo Premium Unleaded H-4 2.0 L/121 engine, Manual, 28, White exterior
At a Glance
Intercooled Turbo Premium Unleaded H-4 2.0 L/121
6-Speed Manual w/OD
21/28 City/Hwy MPG
- Condition: Used
- Model: 718 Cayman
- Trim: PREMIUM PACKAGE PLUS
- Body style: Coupe
- Exterior: White
- Interior: Agate Gray
- Doors: 2
- Stock: 180226L
- Model number: 982120
- VIN #: WP0AA2A8XJK262552
- Mileage: 2648
- Engine: Intercooled Turbo Premium Unleaded H-4 2.0 L/121
- Transmission: 6-Speed Manual w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: RWD
- Upholstery: 1
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Black Side Windows Trim
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Clearcoat Paint
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam High Intensity Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto-Leveling Headlamps w/Washer and Delay-Off
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- LED Brakelights
- Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Light Tinted Glass
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Power Spoiler
- Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Tires: P235/45ZR18 Fr & P265/45ZR18 Rr -inc: Performance summer tires
- Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Jets
- Wheels w/Locks
- Wheels: 18" Cayman -inc: set of alloy wheels w/minimalist five-spoke design
- BLACK/BORDEAUX RED, TWO-TONE LEATHER SEAT TRIM W/LEATHER INTERIOR
- 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- 2-Way Sport Seats -inc: electric backrest adjustment and manual fore/aft and height adjustment
- 6-Way Driver Seat
- 6-Way Passenger Seat
- Air Filtration
- Cargo Features -inc: Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Cargo Space Lights
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Cruise Control
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Digital Signal Processor
- Digital/Analog Display
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Driver Foot Rest
- Engine Immobilizer
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Fixed Front Head Restraints
- Fixed Rear Windows
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate
- Front Center Armrest
- Front Cupholder
- Front Map Lights
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front Floor Mats
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Full Floor Console w/Locking Storage and 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Oil Pressure, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Oil Level, Oil Temperature, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Interior Concealed Storage, Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look Console Insert and Aluminum/Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Manual air conditioning
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Partial Leather Seat Trim
- Perimeter Alarm
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Up/Down
- Power Door Locks
- Power Fuel Flap Locking Type
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, MP3 Player, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control and Radio Data System
- Radio: Porsche Communication Management (PCM) -inc: mobile phone preparation and audio interfaces, SiriusXM satellite radio and HD Radio receiver, Sound Package Plus sound system w/8 speakers and 110 watt output, CD/DVD drive, 11 GB internal jukebox storage, 2 USB slots and 2 SD card slots, aux-in, USB and iPod universal audio interfaces, Bluetooth hands-free mobile phone connection and Hands Free Profile (HFP)
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, 2 Door Curb/Courtesy, Illuminated Entry and Illuminated Ignition Switch
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access
- Rigid Cargo Cover
- Sport Steering Wheel
- Systems Monitor
- Trip Computer
- Valet Function
- Vinyl Door Trim Insert
- Window Grid Diversity Antenna
- 14.3 Gal. Fuel Tank
- 3.89 Axle Ratio
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Polished Tailpipe Finisher
- Electric Power-Assist Steering
- Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature
- Engine: 2.0L Turbocharged Boxer 4-Cylinder -inc: direct fuel injection
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Rear-Wheel Drive
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Strut Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Transmission: 6-Speed Manual -inc: dual mass flywheel and self-adjusting clutch
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Back-Up Camera
- Curtain 1st Row Airbags
- Driver And Passenger Knee Airbag
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Front And Rear Parking Sensors
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Pretensioners
- Side Impact Beams
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
MKC3 weeks agoPurchased a CPO Cayenne diesel from Dave. I am an out of state buyer and handled the whole sales process via email, so essentially bought the Cayenne sight unseen until I arrived to pick it up. Dave provided terrific customer service, he replied to multiple emails in a timely manner, even on his day off. They even picked me up at the Philly airport. The Cayenne exactly as described. I was in and out of the dealership in less then 30 minutes. I recommend Porsche Delaware, and Dave without hesitation. Truly an outstanding experience.
Chet1 month agoPorsche Delaware is an exceptional dealership. Their leadership, financial and sales team work especially hard to ensure a very positive experience. Michael Young is first rate...absolutely the best sales professional I have ever had the pleasure to deal with. He is professional, did not pressure me and really made the entire experience memorable and upbeat. The management team of Mike Dideo and Alex Witham really have a winning formula and both went out of their way to ensure I got the deal I wanted. Finally, I can't say enough about their Finance manager, Richie Garchitorina. He really worked hard to get me the interest rate I wanted. All in all, this was the very best car buying experience I have ever had. I highly recommend checking out Porsche Delaware for your next car buying experience!
Carolyn2 months agoI never receive anything less than first class service! I did not have and appointment for my urgent repair but they took care of me anyway.
Jimc2 months agoExcellent experience. David was helpful and very responsive to my needs. Financial manager was thorough and pleasant. I am purchased many cars over the years and this has been of the best
Don3 months agoNice repair job on my injured Rim by the Porsche Certified Folks. Always a pleasure dealing with Porsche Delaware. Thanks Mike D., Mike A. and Megan A.
Hamid5 months agoI just wanted to take a minute to review my recent experience at Porsche of DE. I gave it a 5 stars due to very smooth process from beginning to end. Excellent service department and staff. Will definitely come back and highly recommend. Thanks for all your help Matt!
Bill7 months agoCollected a screw in my front right tire. They were able to accommodate my request for repair or replacement of my tire within one hour. The dealership meets all of your expectations and needs. Couldn’t be more satisfied.
$Bill7 months agoMike Adams was great on scheduling my Porsche for service on short notice. Porsche of Delaware was excellent on there service and Cherry Hill Porsche has lost another customer to Porsche of Delaware. Great job Mike !!!
MikeN9 months agoThe service and sales department is great - service was awesome and communicated well. I bought the car here and have had it serviced since I bought the Macan.
Michel Yoo10 months agoI had the pleasure of working with Mike Young and Richie Garchitorena when I bought my first car (just last Monday!). They were incredibly friendly and welcoming. The entire process was so relaxing and they made everything so easy to understand as well. I really couldn't have asked for a better experience (or better help) buying my first car.
Gene M1 day agoGerman level engineering translates to German level service - exhaustive detail, highly trained and motivated technicians, personalized service. Porsche is an expensive car to own and maintain but this level of service is the best insurance policy anyone could have.
Mat2 days agoExcellent customer service. Explained items to be repaired. Very cordial in conversation. Car was vacumed and cleaned when pick-up after servicing. Very pleasant to deal with.
Ned5 days agoExcellent service. Allowed me to drop my car off early. They performed the necessary service and didn’t try to perform any unnecessary work. The entire staff was very friendly.
George R5 days agoPorsche Delaware's service team has demonstrated time and again that "I" am a valued customer. Their attention to detail extends well beyond my vehicle as I am kept updated about my car as if it were a doctor's visit (...and really,shouldn't it be..) The time this team invest in relationship building speaks volumes to ensuring customer comfort and care. I have no worries as my exit review is always a very thoroughly covered discussion of the work performed, a video of the actual work, or a thoughtful explanation from the actual service technician. Just an absolutely great experience!! Thanks Mike and Matthew.
AER1 week agoI have always been very pleased with my experiences at Porsche dealerships - Porsche of Delaware was no exception. My experience with other brands and dealerships has always been a drawn out purchase process - this was not the case with Porsche of Delaware. After a simple negotiation, the purchase was smooth and efficient - they did not waste my time keeping me there all day. Very satisfied and highly recommend a trip to Delaware to check out their relatively expansive inventory and friendly staff.
Jamielewis011 week agoThe customer service was like no other. I haven’t been to a dealership with such professionalism and fast exceptional service. The service area was prepared and had every detail covered.
Anonymous1 week agoThe service team led by Mike take the time to understand the needs of a customer and provide thoughtful advice and guidance. They are always courteous, knowledgeable and professional.
Doctor Ted2 weeks agoBought a certified preowned Porsche and had a great experience. There were some issues to be worked out but they hung in there and solved all of them. Great group of people to work with. I highly recommend Alex Witham.
Bieb3 weeks agoMatthew was quick and efficient. Brought my car in and had no issue getting a loaner... everything was EXACTLY as promised... no surprises. My car was ready for pick up on time and looked beautiful
Vscotto621 month agoAlways very efficient service Was warned prior that this service repair was costly Great loaner car Mike Adams super Front desk always courteous by phone