2018 Nissan Rogue SV
Brilliant Silver Stock # R1768A, 5N1AT2MV2JC791608, Regular Unleaded I-4 2.5 L/152 engine, Variable, 32, Brilliant Silver exterior
At a Glance
Regular Unleaded I-4 2.5 L/152
1-Speed CVT w/OD
25/32 City/Hwy MPG
- Condition: Used
- Model: Rogue
- Trim: SV
- Body style: SUV
- Exterior: Brilliant Silver
- Interior: Charcoal
- Doors: 4
- Stock: R1768A
- Model number: 22218
- VIN #: 5N1AT2MV2JC791608
- Mileage: 14351
- Engine: Regular Unleaded I-4 2.5 L/152
- Transmission: 1-Speed CVT w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: AWD
- Upholstery: Cloth
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Auto On/Off Aero-Composite Halogen Daytime Running Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Black Bodyside Cladding and Black Wheel Well Trim
- Black grille w/chrome surround
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Chrome door handles
- Chrome Side Windows Trim and Black Rear Window Trim
- Clearcoat Paint
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper, Heated Wiper Park and Defroster
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum/Composite Panels
- LED Brakelights
- Lip Spoiler
- Power Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Roof Rack Rails Only
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Tires: 225/65R17 All-Season
- Variable intermittent wipers
- Wheels w/Silver Accents
- Wheels: 17" Aluminum-Alloy
- [Z66] ACTIVATION DISCLAIMER
- [B93] CHROME REAR BUMPER PROTECTOR
- [L92] FLOOR MATS & 2-PC CARGO AREA PROTECTOR -inc: 2-pc front and 2-pc 2nd row floor mats, First Aid Kit
- CHARCOAL, CLOTH SEAT TRIM
- BRILLIANT SILVER
- [B92] BLACK SPLASH GUARDS (SET OF 4)
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- 4-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Recline and Fore/Aft Movement
- 40-20-40 Folding Bench Front Facing Manual Reclining Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat w/Manual Fore/Aft
- 6-Way Driver Seat
- Air Filtration
- Analog Appearance
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Cargo Space Lights
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Cloth seat trim
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination, Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Driver Foot Rest
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Engine Immobilizer
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- FOB Controls -inc: Cargo Access and Remote Engine Start
- Front Center Armrest w/Storage and Rear Center Armrest
- Front Cupholder
- Front Map Lights
- Full Carpet Floor Covering
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console w/Storage and 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Glove box
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Console Ducts
- Integrated Roof Antenna
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Door Panel Insert and Chrome/Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Leather/Metal-Look Gear Shifter Material
- Leather/Metal-Look Steering Wheel
- Manual Anti-Whiplash Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- NissanConnect Selective Service Internet Access
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Perimeter Alarm
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver 1-Touch Up/Down
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Power Rear Windows and Fixed 3rd Row Windows
- Proximity Key For Doors And Push Button Start
- Quick Comfort Heated Front Bucket Seats -inc: 8-way power driver seat w/2-way lumbar support, 4-way adjustable front passenger seat and front seatback storage
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, MP3 Player, Clock, Steering Wheel Controls and Radio Data System
- Radio: AM/FM/CD/AUX -inc: 6 speakers, NissanConnect featuring Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, 7" color display w/multi-touch control, SiriusXM Satellite Radio w/advanced audio features, USB connection port for iPod and other compatible devices, Bluetooth hands-free phone system, streaming audio via Bluetooth, hands-free text messaging assistant and over-the-air (OTA) updating for headunit firmware via a Wi-Fi WPA2 connection
- Rear Cupholder
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, Illuminated Entry, Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Remote Releases -Inc: Proximity Cargo Access and Power Fuel
- Seats w/Cloth Back Material
- Systems Monitor
- Trip Computer
- Trunk/Hatch Auto-Latch
- 110 Amp Alternator
- 14.5 Gal. Fuel Tank
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- 6.386 Axle Ratio
- 900# Maximum Payload
- Automatic Full-Time All-Wheel
- Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Engine: 2.5L DOHC 16-Valve I4 -inc: ECO mode
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- GVWR: 4,720 lbs
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Permanent Locking Hubs
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Transmission w/Sequential Shift Control
- Transmission: Xtronic CVT Automatic -inc: sport mode switch
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Automatic Emergency Braking and Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)
- Blind Spot Warning (BSW) Blind Spot
- Collision Mitigation-Front
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- RearView Monitor Back-Up Camera
- Side Impact Beams
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
Robert TEXIDOR11 months agoMichael Young was very helpful in my purchase of a 2018 panamera. His knowledge and patience made the experience easy.the porsche team at porsche delaware are great ! I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new or used porsche. Thanks guys you're the best!
Cyndy hamilton1 year agoVery smooth professional online buying experience . Every question was answered promptly. They provided me with cell phone numbers in case additional questions after work hours.
Joey1 year agooverall very positive experience, sales Pierre Oulai and GM Michael Didio did a great job answering my questions and working with me through the whole process. Would definitely recommend to friends.
M B1 year agoEpitome of client focused service. Thanks for the great experience! The entire team is always courteous and genuinely concerned and always do their best. Look forward to continue with the team.
Kristi Edwards1 year agoThis has been the best experience yet! Mike Young is the absolute BEST! Great communication and understood our every concern! We will be returning for our next purchase!
CTPorscheBuyer1 year agoJust picked up our CPO Cayenne GTS and can’t say enough nice things about this dealership. Despite my being 300 miles away in Connecticut and never seeing the car in person, General Sales Manager Alex Witham made this process easy peasy, taking the time to thoroughly answer all my questions, even pointing out a few minor cosmetic flaws I probably wouldn’t even have noticed in person. Alex was professional, fair, knowledgeable, transparent and unlike virtually every other Porsche sales manager I’ve dealt with, there was zero attitude. The dealership is spotless and everyone I dealt with was friendly, professional and went out of their way to make the experience exceed expectations. I can’t recommend this dealership enough. And best of all, the car was in even better condition than the pictures. Porsche Delaware: there is no substitute!
ARA1 year agoI had an excellent buying experience. David Szymanski answered all of my questions timely and was extremely patient. . He made my out of state experience seamless. I came from Pittsburgh PA to Delaware to buy a Cayenne. Will worth the trip!
Mark S.1 year agoJust picked up my 9th Porsche from this dealership. Have been getting my cars from here for 20 years. Hands down they are the best. Alex Witham and Dave Szymanski are second to none when it comes to sales and Mike Adams is a prince when it comes to service. Worth traveling to.
Steve J1 year agoMike Young and his team at Delaware Porsche made the buying experience like visiting family. I look forward to doing many more purchases and highly reccomend this dealership. The professionalism and knowledge at this facility is second to none.
Jeff1 year agoTransaction went very smoothly. Would recommend dealer for car purchase on line. Negotiation was fair, car was as promised. Very pleased with result. Travel out of state worth it.
Jerry2 months agoWent out of their way to allay fears about moving the car into the garage as well as preparing the car for daily use and driving
lalley2ka5 months agoI had a great buying experience at Porsche Delaware. I have to say that I was probably a bit of a pain as a customer, but David Szymanski went the extra mile to accommodate my special needs as an out-of-state customer. Everything was handled very smoothly and professionally. I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family.
Targaray8 months agoGreat car buying experience, very professional. great pre-sales vehicle maintenance, great financing options, great salesperson (Mike Young). Would highly recommend him and this dealership.
akurta8110 months agoRob Burrus and the team were fabulous. From initial contact by text, through phone calls, and finally an in-person visit to test drive and purchase, this was by far the easiest car purchase EVER! We traveled to Porsche Delaware from out of state and spent less than 2 hours at the dealership; all else was handled remotely and professionally, to include a superb delivery of the car to Virginia. Can't say enough about Rob's knowledge of the car and Porsches in general. Nothing worse than buying a car and finding out you know more than the sales rep; while this is my 5th Porsche, Rob knows much more than I will EVER know about these cars and we continue to rely upon his recommendations and knowledge. This is the way to run a business, sell cars, and ensure life-long loyalty from your customers!!
psimpson2211 months agoWhat a great staff at Porsche Delaware. It was a pleasure working with a great group of knowledgeable people. You made the car buying process smooth and worry free.
Mariusz1 year agoThis is likely the best Porsche Dealership of the Mid-Atlantic region. I have noticed excellence, integrity and the highest level of professionalism in every department. Sales Dept. - Dave Szymanski, Management - Michael Di Dio, Parts - Sam Scheib and Delivery Support - Amanda H.
Alan W.1 year agoGreat overall experience. First time Porsche buyer. Purchased from out of state and everything couldn’t have been easier. Very happy with the car. Dave and Ritchie were great to work with!!
rvtingle1 year agoDave has always been helpful with all three vehicles that I have purchased from him. Highly recommend Dave and everyone in service as well. They make it easy.
KerriMartin1 year agoAfter waiting for months and months for the 2020 Cayenne E-Hybrid we ordered from our local dealership in TX to arrive, we finally cancelled the order and decided to look at cars already in the US. We found a great car in Delaware and we’re thrilled with the experience we had while purchasing out of state. Communication was great, the pricing was very fair, and delivery was quick. Even though this car has a few less (minor) features, I absolutely love it and we are thrilled with the purchase and experience.
CB1 year agoWe had a wonderful experience at Porsche Delaware! Everyone was awesome, welcoming, and kind- even though we were buying a used car and not a Porsche. The service was impeccable and I will definitely return! Plus the coffee was fantastic!!