2017 Porsche 911 4S
Black Stock # R2104, WP0BB2A94HS136126, Twin Turbo Premium Unleaded H-6 3.0 L/182 engine, , 28, Black exterior
At a Glance
Twin Turbo Premium Unleaded H-6 3.0 L/182
19/28 City/Hwy MPG
- Condition: Used
- Model: 911
- Trim: 4S
- Body style: Coupe
- Exterior: Black
- Interior: Black/Luxor Beige
- Doors: 2
- Stock: R2104
- Model number: 991520
- VIN #: WP0BB2A94HS136126
- Mileage: 28078
- Engine: Twin Turbo Premium Unleaded H-6 3.0 L/182
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: AWD
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Auto On/Off Projector Beam High Intensity Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto-Leveling Headlamps w/Washer and Delay-Off
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Rear Window Trim
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper
- Clearcoat Paint
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- LED Brakelights
- Light Tinted Glass
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Power Convertible Top w/Lining, Glass Rear Window, Fixed Roll-Over Protection and Manual Wind Blocker
- Power Spoiler
- Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Jets
- Rear Fog Lamps
- Tire mobility kit
- Tires: P245/35ZR20 Fr & P305/30ZR20 Rr -inc: Performance summer
- Wheels w/Silver Accents w/Locks
- Wheels: 8.5J x 20" Fr/11.5J x 20" Rr Carrera S
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- 4-Way Power Sport Seats -inc: electric adjustment of backrest, seat height and mechanical fore/aft adjustment
- 50-50 Folding Bucket Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Air Filtration
- Analog Appearance
- Cargo Features -inc: Tire Mobility Kit
- Cargo Space Lights
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Cruise Control
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Driver Foot Rest
- Driver Seat
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- FOB Controls -inc: Cargo Access and Windows
- Front Center Armrest
- Front Cupholder
- Front Map Lights
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console, Rear Console w/Storage and 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Oil Pressure, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Oil Level, Oil Temperature, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look Door Panel Insert, Metal-Look Console Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Leather Door Trim Insert
- Leather/Metal-Look Gear Shifter Material
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Partial Leather Seat Trim
- Passenger Seat
- Perimeter Alarm
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Up/Down
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Power Fuel Flap Locking Type
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, MP3 Player, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control, Radio Data System, DVD-Audio and 11 Gb Internal Memory
- Radio: Porsche Communication Management (PCM) -inc: CD/DVD drive, 11 GB internal jukebox storage, 2 USB slots, 2 SD card slots, Bluetooth hands-free mobile phone connection using Hands Free Profile (HFP), Porsche Car Connect (including Carfinder, remote vehicle status, remote services, and Porsche Vehicle Tracking System (PVTS)), Connect Plus module featuring online navigation, mobile phone preparation, audio interface, Apple CarPlay, wireless internet access, SiriusXM satellite radio (subscription required), HD Radio receiver, Sound Package Plus sound system featuring 8 Speakers, 150 Watt output and universal audio interface (AUX-IN, USB, iPod)
- Real-Time Traffic Display
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, 2 Door Curb/Courtesy, Illuminated Entry and Illuminated Ignition Switch
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access
- Sport Leather Steering Wheel
- Trip Computer
- Valet Function
- Window Grid Diversity Antenna
- 17.9 Gal. Fuel Tank
- 175 Amp Alternator
- 3.09 Axle Ratio
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- 80-Amp/Hr 450CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Automatic w/Driver Control Ride Control Adaptive Suspension
- Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Polished Tailpipe Finisher
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Electro-Mechanical Limited Slip Differential
- Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature
- Engine Oil Cooler
- Engine: 3.0L Twin-Turbo Boxer 6
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Full-Time All-Wheel
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Transmission w/Oil Cooler
- Transmission: 7-Speed Manual -inc: self-adjusting dual disc clutch
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Back-Up Camera
- Curtain 1st Row Airbags
- Driver And Passenger Knee Airbag
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags w/Passenger Off Switch
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Pretensioners
- ParkAssist Front And Rear Parking Sensors
- Side Impact Beams
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
Robert TEXIDOR2 years agoMichael Young was very helpful in my purchase of a 2018 panamera. His knowledge and patience made the experience easy.the porsche team at porsche delaware are great ! I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new or used porsche. Thanks guys you're the best!
Cyndy hamilton2 years agoVery smooth professional online buying experience . Every question was answered promptly. They provided me with cell phone numbers in case additional questions after work hours.
Joey2 years agooverall very positive experience, sales Pierre Oulai and GM Michael Didio did a great job answering my questions and working with me through the whole process. Would definitely recommend to friends.
M B2 years agoEpitome of client focused service. Thanks for the great experience! The entire team is always courteous and genuinely concerned and always do their best. Look forward to continue with the team.
Kristi Edwards2 years agoThis has been the best experience yet! Mike Young is the absolute BEST! Great communication and understood our every concern! We will be returning for our next purchase!
CTPorscheBuyer2 years agoJust picked up our CPO Cayenne GTS and can’t say enough nice things about this dealership. Despite my being 300 miles away in Connecticut and never seeing the car in person, General Sales Manager Alex Witham made this process easy peasy, taking the time to thoroughly answer all my questions, even pointing out a few minor cosmetic flaws I probably wouldn’t even have noticed in person. Alex was professional, fair, knowledgeable, transparent and unlike virtually every other Porsche sales manager I’ve dealt with, there was zero attitude. The dealership is spotless and everyone I dealt with was friendly, professional and went out of their way to make the experience exceed expectations. I can’t recommend this dealership enough. And best of all, the car was in even better condition than the pictures. Porsche Delaware: there is no substitute!
ARA2 years agoI had an excellent buying experience. David Szymanski answered all of my questions timely and was extremely patient. . He made my out of state experience seamless. I came from Pittsburgh PA to Delaware to buy a Cayenne. Will worth the trip!
Mark S.3 years agoJust picked up my 9th Porsche from this dealership. Have been getting my cars from here for 20 years. Hands down they are the best. Alex Witham and Dave Szymanski are second to none when it comes to sales and Mike Adams is a prince when it comes to service. Worth traveling to.
Steve J3 years agoMike Young and his team at Delaware Porsche made the buying experience like visiting family. I look forward to doing many more purchases and highly reccomend this dealership. The professionalism and knowledge at this facility is second to none.
Jeff3 years agoTransaction went very smoothly. Would recommend dealer for car purchase on line. Negotiation was fair, car was as promised. Very pleased with result. Travel out of state worth it.
Jerry1 year agoWent out of their way to allay fears about moving the car into the garage as well as preparing the car for daily use and driving
lalley2ka1 year agoI had a great buying experience at Porsche Delaware. I have to say that I was probably a bit of a pain as a customer, but David Szymanski went the extra mile to accommodate my special needs as an out-of-state customer. Everything was handled very smoothly and professionally. I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family.
Targaray2 years agoGreat car buying experience, very professional. great pre-sales vehicle maintenance, great financing options, great salesperson (Mike Young). Would highly recommend him and this dealership.
akurta812 years agoRob Burrus and the team were fabulous. From initial contact by text, through phone calls, and finally an in-person visit to test drive and purchase, this was by far the easiest car purchase EVER! We traveled to Porsche Delaware from out of state and spent less than 2 hours at the dealership; all else was handled remotely and professionally, to include a superb delivery of the car to Virginia. Can't say enough about Rob's knowledge of the car and Porsches in general. Nothing worse than buying a car and finding out you know more than the sales rep; while this is my 5th Porsche, Rob knows much more than I will EVER know about these cars and we continue to rely upon his recommendations and knowledge. This is the way to run a business, sell cars, and ensure life-long loyalty from your customers!!
psimpson222 years agoWhat a great staff at Porsche Delaware. It was a pleasure working with a great group of knowledgeable people. You made the car buying process smooth and worry free.
Mariusz2 years agoThis is likely the best Porsche Dealership of the Mid-Atlantic region. I have noticed excellence, integrity and the highest level of professionalism in every department. Sales Dept. - Dave Szymanski, Management - Michael Di Dio, Parts - Sam Scheib and Delivery Support - Amanda H.
Alan W.2 years agoGreat overall experience. First time Porsche buyer. Purchased from out of state and everything couldn’t have been easier. Very happy with the car. Dave and Ritchie were great to work with!!
rvtingle2 years agoDave has always been helpful with all three vehicles that I have purchased from him. Highly recommend Dave and everyone in service as well. They make it easy.
KerriMartin2 years agoAfter waiting for months and months for the 2020 Cayenne E-Hybrid we ordered from our local dealership in TX to arrive, we finally cancelled the order and decided to look at cars already in the US. We found a great car in Delaware and we’re thrilled with the experience we had while purchasing out of state. Communication was great, the pricing was very fair, and delivery was quick. Even though this car has a few less (minor) features, I absolutely love it and we are thrilled with the purchase and experience.
CB3 years agoWe had a wonderful experience at Porsche Delaware! Everyone was awesome, welcoming, and kind- even though we were buying a used car and not a Porsche. The service was impeccable and I will definitely return! Plus the coffee was fantastic!!