2016 Land Rover Discovery Sport SE
Indus Silver Metallic Stock # R1190, SALCP2BG9GH556651, Intercooled Turbo Premium Unleaded I-4 2.0 L/122 engine, Automatic, 26, Indus Silver Metallic exterior
At a Glance
Indus Silver Metallic
Intercooled Turbo Premium Unleaded I-4 2.0 L/122
9-Speed Automatic w/OD
20/26 City/Hwy MPG
- Condition: Used
- Model: Discovery Sport
- Trim: SE
- Body style: SUV
- Exterior: Indus Silver Metallic
- Interior: Ebony/Ebony
- Doors: 4
- Stock: R1190
- Model number: IUTV
- VIN #: SALCP2BG9GH556651
- Mileage: 47959
- Engine: Intercooled Turbo Premium Unleaded I-4 2.0 L/122
- Transmission: 9-Speed Automatic w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- Upholstery: Leather
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Power Folding
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper and Defroster
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Lip Spoiler
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- LED Brakelights
- Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Rear Fog Lamps
- Black Bodyside Cladding and Black Wheel Well Trim
- Black Side Windows Trim
- Black Grille
- Speed Sensitive Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Tires: 18"
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent and Black Bumper Insert
- Body-Colored Front Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent and Black Bumper Insert
- Wheels: 18" 9 Spoke Alloy (Style 109) -inc: In sparkle silver
- Manual-Leveling Fully Automatic Projector Beam Halogen Daytime Running Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- EBONY/EBONY, PARTIAL LEATHER SEAT TRIM
- 18" BLACK DESIGN PACKAGE
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Power Rear Windows and Fixed 3rd Row Windows
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Driver Foot Rest
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Roll-Up Cargo Cover
- Cargo Space Lights
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate and Windows
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Systems Monitor
- Trip Computer
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Perimeter Alarm
- Engine Immobilizer
- Air Filtration
- Window Grid Diversity Antenna
- Valet Function
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Up/Down
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Smart Device Integration
- 4 12V DC Power Outlets
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control, Steering Wheel Controls and Radio Data System
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, Illuminated Entry and Panic Button
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Headliner/Pillar Ducts
- Leatherette Door Trim Insert
- Digital/Analog Display
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Full Carpet Floor Covering
- Illuminated glove box
- Proximity Key For Push Button Start Only
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage and 4 12V DC Power Outlets
- Aluminum Gear Shift Knob
- Rear center armrest w/storage
- Instrument Panel Bin, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins and 1st Row Underseat Storage
- Interior Trim -inc: Aluminum Instrument Panel Insert, Aluminum Console Insert, Metal-Look Interior Accents and Leatherette Upholstered Dashboard
- 60-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Manual Reclining Flip Forward Cushion/Seatback Rear Seat w/Manual Fore/Aft
- 8-Way Power Front Seats -inc: center console w/sliding armrest
- Radio: 190W Audio System w/10 Speakers -inc: 1 media USB, 1 aux port, Bluetooth telephone connectivity plus audio streaming, 5" color TFT screen in instrument cluster and 8" color touchscreen infotainment screen
- Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Permanent Locking Hubs
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Strut Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 3.75 Axle Ratio
- 18.5 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode
- Automatic Full-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- Quasi-Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- 80-Amp/Hr Maintenance-Free Battery
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Descent Control, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Transmission: 9-Speed Automatic w/Paddle Shifters
- GVWR: 5,520 lbs
- Engine: 2.0L I4 Turbocharged
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Driver knee airbag
- Back-Up Camera
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Terrain Response Electronic Stability Control (ESC) And Roll Stability Control (RSC)
- InControl Protect Emergency Sos
Michael jeffries1 year agoAlpesh, Adrian and Richie ....gave me the best experience that I ever had at a car dealership....very professional and worked extremely hard and tactful to get me approved ....once I get my car my sister and my nephew went back two days later and they got them approved for a car as well...I highly recommend this dealership and there sales team
rbroming1 year agoSuper friendly staff. not pushy, VERY cordial! loved my experience!
Keesha1 year agoService department was very friendly. The service department always takes the time to explain the issues with my vehicle. The detailed reports are helpful as well.
William1 year agoMy car was picked up, serviced, I received a follow up call and the car was delivered back to me washed & vacuumed.
Matt1 year agoMegan and Steve (Parts Mgr.) always went out of their way to assist us. Megan is a very special person. She is professional, efficient and knowledgeable. We absolutely love her. Steve always brings a wonderful smile. He is a wonderful person and a friend to the customers. We love your coffee, cold water bottle and the snacks while waiting for our vehicles.
Allen1 year agoThe entire team was professional. Several people helped me to complete my Porsche Delaware experience. It all started with Adrian, the GM, who was candid, professional, and extremely conscious of my limited time. He made sure I got all the support I needed to complete the sale and get out the door. Then there was Alpesh. He was busy with another customer considering I was late, but I was happy that he managed to step away to ensure that I was being well taken care of. Another salesman helped out by getting my insurance information and a copy of my license. This was a total team experience even right down to the finance guy and Ray, the young man who cleaned the car up for my arrival. I was inpresssed.
Daniel1 year agoThey are extremely friendly and really make an effort to answer all my questions and concerns involving my Porsche. They are very competitive on prices and labour rates.
Vinny a1 year agoTHIS PLACE IS FANTASTIC!!! I had a 2011 911s, in excellent condition. I live in New Hampshire and started out with the Porsche dealers here and worked my way south. After every Porsche dealer in NH, MA, CT, NY and NJ tried to steal my car I talked to Jamie from Porsche Deleware. From the start it was very easy to communicate, very nice and offered me what my car was really worth. The Porsche 911 c4s that I was purchasing was also very fairly priced. My next concern was, I'm driving 7 hours, will the car be different then advertised? Jamie gave me a thorough run down on the car and it was better then what I anticipated. My last concern was were they going to trap me at the dealership for hours like I had been in the past at another place. Jamie assured me I'd be in and out. Once again he delivered as promised. I was in and out of there in around 30 minutes. Overall I would say it was the best car buying experience I have ever had and there have been many. I will 100% make the trip down there again for my next Porsche.
Jj2 years agoAlways so simple and quick to get my car looked at and serviced.
Jay Acosta2 years agoThe purchase of my 911 S was smooth and exceptional. The team at Porsche is knowledgeable, courteous and they are thorough professionals. It was a joy to to deal with such great individuals. Sean, David and Brandon are fantastic and they made my experience such a pleasure.
Mindyg1 month agoI just got my Cayman S and I worked with Dave Szymanski he was incredibly professional and competent. Dave made buying my car easy and was able to get me the deal I was searching for. I’m pretty picky with my cars and told him what I was looking for he made it happen fast. everything Dave promised he followed through with which I appreciate. I highly recommend working with Dave he is amazing and this is a fantastic dealership.
Paul_K2 years agoI would highly recommend Porsche of Delaware's service department. Mike Adam's approach was very professional and the overall service experience was great compared to the best service experiences I had in the past for any of my other cars including that of Lexus.
maugust12 years agoFrom the initial phone call to driving away in my new car the experience was amazing! I was treated like I was a family member.
Karina Barzousky2 years agoToday I purchased a boxster from Porsche of Delaware that I found online three days ago. I cannot express what a pleasant and easy transaction this was. Brandon was awesome! From answering my questions, sending me photos, texting me with updates, having the car ready on arrival and all the way through the purchase process. We were in at 10.15 and out by 12.30 with the car! Very happy with this experience. This is my 13th car and b y far the most pleasant. Highly recommend!
rdcashmere2 years agoThe service manager, Mike Adams, is a true professional. I would recommend all Porsche owners to service their cars with Mike at Porsche of Delaware.
DANEST2 years agoPurchased the tire/wheel repair insurance when I bought the car last month, and found a screw in my tire. All good. Service was excellent.
ScottyKenneth2 years agoGreat bunch of guys. Transaction was quick and easy. Would go to them again. Communication was good. Would recommend them to everyone. Both John Mase and Mike Adams did an excellent job.
ian wright2 years agoEasy to book, great staff, very helpful and straightforward communications. So good I hardly even looked at the bill! Sales staff (Niccole) also extremely helpful.
DS CAYMAN2 years agoNicole was exceptional, my experience could not have been better. She was knowledgable, patient, and very outgoing, the entire experience was relaxing and zero pressure. Felt like I was sitting in my living room hanging out with friends. Sean too was very helpful and a critical part of making the deal work for me. See you for the next one. Sincerely Daniel Shea by the way this car is AWESOME, WOW
Boxster3042 years agoI was very pleased with the service provided by Mike Adams. He has always been very professional and honors his commitments. Mike is very knowledgeable and provides excellent advice on how best to maintain my Boxster in optimum operating condition. I trust Mike- which unfortunately is something I can rarely say today when it comes to car service and repair.
2013 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML 550 VIN: 4JGDA7DB8DA238712, #171090LA, 14/20 MPG Price $27,443 $422/mo
2014 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Dynamic VIN: SALVT2BGXEH868401, #R1170, 21/30 MPG Price $27,449 $423/mo
2013 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE LUX VIN: SALSK2D42DA771287, #R1179, 13/18 MPG Price $25,488 $386/mo