2015 Porsche 911 4 GTS
Gt Silver Metallic Stock # PC1023, WP0AB2A99FS125678, Premium Unleaded H-6 3.8 L/232 engine, Manual, 26, GT Silver Metallic exterior
At a Glance
GT Silver Metallic
Premium Unleaded H-6 3.8 L/232
7-Speed Manual w/OD
19/26 City/Hwy MPG
- Condition: Used
- Model: 911
- Trim: 4 GTS
- Body style: Coupe
- Exterior: GT Silver Metallic
- Interior: Black
- Doors: 2
- Stock: PC1023
- Model number: 991440
- VIN #: WP0AB2A99FS125678
- Mileage: 8900
- Engine: Premium Unleaded H-6 3.8 L/232
- Transmission: 7-Speed Manual w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: AWD
- Upholstery: 1
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Jets
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- LED Brakelights
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Light Tinted Glass
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Power Spoiler
- Rear Fog Lamps
- Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Rear Window Trim
- Tires: P245/35ZR20 Fr & P305/30ZR20 Rr
- Wheels w/Black Accents w/Locks
- Projector Beam High Intensity Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto-Leveling Directionally Adaptive Headlamps w/Washer and Delay-Off
- Wheels: 9J x 20" Fr/ 11.5J x 20" Rr 911 Turbo S
- Bluetooth Wireless Phone Connectivity
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Front Cupholder
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- Cruise Control
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Cargo Features -inc: Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Cargo Space Lights
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate and Windows
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Trip Computer
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Analog Display
- Perimeter Alarm
- Engine Immobilizer
- Air Filtration
- Window Grid Diversity Antenna
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Oil Pressure, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Oil Level, Oil Temperature, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Fixed Rear Windows
- Valet Function
- Power Fuel Flap Locking Type
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Front Map Lights
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Up/Down
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Fixed Front Head Restraints
- Front Center Armrest
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Integrated Navigation System
- 235w Regular Amplifier
- Full Alcantara Simulated Suede Headliner
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Compatible Remote CD, MP3 Player, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control, Aux Audio Input Jack, DVD-Audio and External Memory Control
- 50-50 Folding Bucket Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Leather Rear Seat
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, 2 Door Curb/Courtesy, Illuminated Entry and Illuminated Ignition Switch
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console, Rear Console w/Storage and 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Radio: Sound Package Plus -inc: analogue sound system, 9-loudspeakers, 235-watt total output, CDR audio system, 7-inch color touchscreen, radio w/twin tuner, single CD drive, and universal audio interface (AUX-IN) in the glove compartment for connection to audio sources
- 6-Way Driver Seat -inc: Manual Fore/Aft Movement
- 6-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Fore/Aft Movement
- Sport Alcantara Simulated Suede Steering Wheel
- Interior Trim -inc: Carbon Fiber Instrument Panel Insert, Carbon Fiber Door Panel Insert, Carbon Fiber Console Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Alcantara Simulated Suede Door Trim Insert
- Simulated Suede/Aluminum Gear Shift Knob
- Electrical 4-Ways Sports Seats Plus
- Front Partial Leather Seat Trim w/Alcantara
- Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature
- Full-Time All-Wheel Drive
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Permanent Locking Hubs
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Transmission w/Oil Cooler
- Engine Oil Cooler
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- 3.44 Axle Ratio
- 70-Amp/Hr 450CCA Maintenance-Free Battery
- 175 Amp Alternator
- Automatic w/Driver Control Ride Control Adaptive Suspension
- Electro-Mechanical Limited Slip Differential
- Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Dark Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- 18 Gal. Fuel Tank
- 4134# Gvwr 893# Maximum Payload
- Engine: 3.8L H-6 DOHC (430 HP)
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags w/Passenger Off Switch
- Curtain 1st Row Airbags
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Pretensioners
Ronnie cole1 day agoJust bought my new 911 from Darin Pile, best sales person I’ve ever felt with. If you are in the market for a Porsche, see Darin Pile at Porsche Delaware
Priestly, John, Porsche FAN.5 days agojust bought a new 718 Cayman from Darin Pile. The entire process was excellent. Darin put me at ease, and explained everything. No pressure at all, and GREAT pricing. If you are looking for a Porsche, do yourself a favor, see Darin Pile at Porsche Delaware.
PedsRN7123 weeks agoHad a great experience while trying to find a car for my husband; while we didn't buy from them, we will definitely return when looking again...Darin Pile was wonderful, would refer him to our friends and colleagues!
Michael jeffries1 year agoAlpesh, Adrian and Richie ....gave me the best experience that I ever had at a car dealership....very professional and worked extremely hard and tactful to get me approved ....once I get my car my sister and my nephew went back two days later and they got them approved for a car as well...I highly recommend this dealership and there sales team
rbroming1 year agoSuper friendly staff. not pushy, VERY cordial! loved my experience!
Keesha1 year agoService department was very friendly. The service department always takes the time to explain the issues with my vehicle. The detailed reports are helpful as well.
William1 year agoMy car was picked up, serviced, I received a follow up call and the car was delivered back to me washed & vacuumed.
Matt1 year agoMegan and Steve (Parts Mgr.) always went out of their way to assist us. Megan is a very special person. She is professional, efficient and knowledgeable. We absolutely love her. Steve always brings a wonderful smile. He is a wonderful person and a friend to the customers. We love your coffee, cold water bottle and the snacks while waiting for our vehicles.
Allen1 year agoThe entire team was professional. Several people helped me to complete my Porsche Delaware experience. It all started with Adrian, the GM, who was candid, professional, and extremely conscious of my limited time. He made sure I got all the support I needed to complete the sale and get out the door. Then there was Alpesh. He was busy with another customer considering I was late, but I was happy that he managed to step away to ensure that I was being well taken care of. Another salesman helped out by getting my insurance information and a copy of my license. This was a total team experience even right down to the finance guy and Ray, the young man who cleaned the car up for my arrival. I was inpresssed.
Daniel1 year agoThey are extremely friendly and really make an effort to answer all my questions and concerns involving my Porsche. They are very competitive on prices and labour rates.
Avalon3 days agoJohn Mase is very knowledgeable and Not high pressured. He was direct and understanding of our needs. Warm and comfortable dealership. Believe me I have had them all--BMW 7's, MB-S's Lexus's etc. Glad to hear your expanding & renovation. My brother will buy a Cayenne from John as well. Michael Adams very nice in service as well.
M3racer4 days agoPorsche of Delaware delivered exceptional service. Even though we were nervous and excited about buying our first Porsche, we we're presented with a relaxed, no rush or pressure atmosphere. They went the distance and never gave up to make sure we were happy and got the vehicle we wanted.
Erin Hengy2 weeks agoOver the past weekend, my husband and I went to Porsche Deleware in search for our dream car. Thanks to Darin Pile, we are ready to purchase!
Mindyg2 months agoI just got my Cayman S and I worked with Dave Szymanski he was incredibly professional and competent. Dave made buying my car easy and was able to get me the deal I was searching for. I’m pretty picky with my cars and told him what I was looking for he made it happen fast. everything Dave promised he followed through with which I appreciate. I highly recommend working with Dave he is amazing and this is a fantastic dealership.
Paul_K2 years agoI would highly recommend Porsche of Delaware's service department. Mike Adam's approach was very professional and the overall service experience was great compared to the best service experiences I had in the past for any of my other cars including that of Lexus.
maugust12 years agoFrom the initial phone call to driving away in my new car the experience was amazing! I was treated like I was a family member.
Karina Barzousky2 years agoToday I purchased a boxster from Porsche of Delaware that I found online three days ago. I cannot express what a pleasant and easy transaction this was. Brandon was awesome! From answering my questions, sending me photos, texting me with updates, having the car ready on arrival and all the way through the purchase process. We were in at 10.15 and out by 12.30 with the car! Very happy with this experience. This is my 13th car and b y far the most pleasant. Highly recommend!
rdcashmere2 years agoThe service manager, Mike Adams, is a true professional. I would recommend all Porsche owners to service their cars with Mike at Porsche of Delaware.
DANEST2 years agoPurchased the tire/wheel repair insurance when I bought the car last month, and found a screw in my tire. All good. Service was excellent.
ScottyKenneth2 years agoGreat bunch of guys. Transaction was quick and easy. Would go to them again. Communication was good. Would recommend them to everyone. Both John Mase and Mike Adams did an excellent job.