2013 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
White Stock # R1159, WP1AC2A22DLA92772, Turbocharged Gas V8 4.8L/293 engine, Automatic, 22, White exterior
At a Glance
Turbocharged Gas V8 4.8L/293
8-Speed Automatic w/Manual Shift
15/22 City/Hwy MPG
- Condition: Used
- Model: Cayenne
- Trim: Turbo
- Body style: SUV
- Exterior: White
- Interior: Black
- Doors: 4
- Stock: R1159
- Model number: 92AAI1
- VIN #: WP1AC2A22DLA92772
- Mileage: 92953
- Engine: Turbocharged Gas V8 4.8L/293
- Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic w/Manual Shift
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: AWD
- Upholstery: Leather
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Rear spoiler
- Privacy glass
- Auto on/off headlights
- Front fog lights
- Tire sealing compound w/electric air compressor
- LED turn signals
- Rain-sensing intermittent windshield wipers w/heated washers
- Pwr tailgate -inc: auto open/close, programmable customized opening height
- Side air intakes painted in black
- Headlight assistant
- Rear intermittent windshield wipers
- Bi-xenon headlights w/Porsche dynamic light system (PDLS) -inc: automatic dynamic range control, headlight washer system, H7 auxiliary main-beam headlights, static and dynamic cornering lights, speed-dependent headlight range control including fog light function
- 19" collapsible spare tire
- Front apron w/enlarged integrated air intakes
- 19" x 8.5" Cayenne Turbo aluminum wheels -inc: P265/50R19 tires
- BLACK, FULL LEATHER SEAT TRIM
- PANORAMIC ROOF SYSTEM
- 8-SPEED TIPTRONIC S TRANSMISSION
- 14-WAY PWR BUCKET SEATS W/MEMORY
- BLACK EXTERIOR PKG
- PREMIUM PKG PLUS
- SPORT PKG
- Cruise Control
- Front/rear floor mats
- HomeLink garage door opener
- Rear window defogger
- Automatic climate control
- Analog dial gauges -inc: tachometer, speedometer, oil temp, coolant temp, fuel level, compass display
- On-board computer -inc: digital continuous indication of total mileage, trip mileage, time, outside temp, speed, warnings
- Pwr windows -inc: remote for rear window
- Remote central locking
- Anti-theft system -inc: passenger compartment monitor
- (2) front/(2) rear cupholders
- (5) 12V pwr outlets
- Dual illuminated vanity mirrors
- AM/FM stereo w/CD/MP3 player -inc: (10) speakers
- Universal audio interface
- Preparation for mobile phone
- Stainless steel door entry guards
- Tilt & telescoping steering wheel
- Refrigerated glove compartment
- Heated front/rear seats
- Bose surround sound system -inc: (15) speakers, 585-watts, BOSE technologies Centrepoint, Surround Stage, Audio Pilot noise compensation technology
- Rooflining in Alcantara
- Multi-function heated sport steering wheel in leather w/audio/on-board computer controls
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- Automatic engine start/stop function
- Vario-cam plus variable valve timing system
- Front/rear brake pad-wear sensors
- Brake calipers painted in red
- Electric parking brake
- Multi-link rear suspension
- All wheel drive
- Double wishbone front suspension
- Trailer hitch prep
- 26 gallon fuel tank
- Electronic engine throttle w/sport button
- Porsche active suspension management system (PASM) w/air suspension -inc: fully load-bearing air-spring struts w/integrated dampering, electronically variable damper system, self-leveling, height adjustment
- 4-wheel vented disc brakes -inc: 6-piston front/4-piston rear monobloc fixed alloy calipers
- Servotronic speed-sensitive pwr assisted rack & pinion steering
- 4.8L DOHC DI aluminum 32-valve twin-turbocharged V8 engine -inc: dry sump lubrication w/dual oil pickup
- Exhaust system w/(2) dual-tube tailpipes in matte silver
- Front/rear side curtain airbags
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Front side-impact airbags
- Anti-slip regulation (ASR)
- LED daytime running lights
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS) -inc: vehicle stabilization system w/enhanced braking readiness, brake assist (BA)
- Automatic brake differential (ABD)
- Porsche stability management (PSM)
- Bumper safety system -inc: (2) cross-members, (2) crush zones
- Dual front airbags w/passenger sensor
- 3-point seat belts -inc: outboard seating pre-tensioners, front seat force-limiters
- ISOFIX child seat anchor prep -inc: all passenger seating
- Rear side-impact airbags
- Front/rear ParkAssist
Ronnie cole1 day agoJust bought my new 911 from Darin Pile, best sales person I’ve ever felt with. If you are in the market for a Porsche, see Darin Pile at Porsche Delaware
Priestly, John, Porsche FAN.5 days agojust bought a new 718 Cayman from Darin Pile. The entire process was excellent. Darin put me at ease, and explained everything. No pressure at all, and GREAT pricing. If you are looking for a Porsche, do yourself a favor, see Darin Pile at Porsche Delaware.
PedsRN7123 weeks agoHad a great experience while trying to find a car for my husband; while we didn't buy from them, we will definitely return when looking again...Darin Pile was wonderful, would refer him to our friends and colleagues!
Michael jeffries1 year agoAlpesh, Adrian and Richie ....gave me the best experience that I ever had at a car dealership....very professional and worked extremely hard and tactful to get me approved ....once I get my car my sister and my nephew went back two days later and they got them approved for a car as well...I highly recommend this dealership and there sales team
rbroming1 year agoSuper friendly staff. not pushy, VERY cordial! loved my experience!
Keesha1 year agoService department was very friendly. The service department always takes the time to explain the issues with my vehicle. The detailed reports are helpful as well.
William1 year agoMy car was picked up, serviced, I received a follow up call and the car was delivered back to me washed & vacuumed.
Matt1 year agoMegan and Steve (Parts Mgr.) always went out of their way to assist us. Megan is a very special person. She is professional, efficient and knowledgeable. We absolutely love her. Steve always brings a wonderful smile. He is a wonderful person and a friend to the customers. We love your coffee, cold water bottle and the snacks while waiting for our vehicles.
Allen1 year agoThe entire team was professional. Several people helped me to complete my Porsche Delaware experience. It all started with Adrian, the GM, who was candid, professional, and extremely conscious of my limited time. He made sure I got all the support I needed to complete the sale and get out the door. Then there was Alpesh. He was busy with another customer considering I was late, but I was happy that he managed to step away to ensure that I was being well taken care of. Another salesman helped out by getting my insurance information and a copy of my license. This was a total team experience even right down to the finance guy and Ray, the young man who cleaned the car up for my arrival. I was inpresssed.
Daniel1 year agoThey are extremely friendly and really make an effort to answer all my questions and concerns involving my Porsche. They are very competitive on prices and labour rates.
Avalon3 days agoJohn Mase is very knowledgeable and Not high pressured. He was direct and understanding of our needs. Warm and comfortable dealership. Believe me I have had them all--BMW 7's, MB-S's Lexus's etc. Glad to hear your expanding & renovation. My brother will buy a Cayenne from John as well. Michael Adams very nice in service as well.
M3racer4 days agoPorsche of Delaware delivered exceptional service. Even though we were nervous and excited about buying our first Porsche, we we're presented with a relaxed, no rush or pressure atmosphere. They went the distance and never gave up to make sure we were happy and got the vehicle we wanted.
Erin Hengy2 weeks agoOver the past weekend, my husband and I went to Porsche Deleware in search for our dream car. Thanks to Darin Pile, we are ready to purchase!
Mindyg2 months agoI just got my Cayman S and I worked with Dave Szymanski he was incredibly professional and competent. Dave made buying my car easy and was able to get me the deal I was searching for. I’m pretty picky with my cars and told him what I was looking for he made it happen fast. everything Dave promised he followed through with which I appreciate. I highly recommend working with Dave he is amazing and this is a fantastic dealership.
Paul_K2 years agoI would highly recommend Porsche of Delaware's service department. Mike Adam's approach was very professional and the overall service experience was great compared to the best service experiences I had in the past for any of my other cars including that of Lexus.
maugust12 years agoFrom the initial phone call to driving away in my new car the experience was amazing! I was treated like I was a family member.
Karina Barzousky2 years agoToday I purchased a boxster from Porsche of Delaware that I found online three days ago. I cannot express what a pleasant and easy transaction this was. Brandon was awesome! From answering my questions, sending me photos, texting me with updates, having the car ready on arrival and all the way through the purchase process. We were in at 10.15 and out by 12.30 with the car! Very happy with this experience. This is my 13th car and b y far the most pleasant. Highly recommend!
rdcashmere2 years agoThe service manager, Mike Adams, is a true professional. I would recommend all Porsche owners to service their cars with Mike at Porsche of Delaware.
DANEST2 years agoPurchased the tire/wheel repair insurance when I bought the car last month, and found a screw in my tire. All good. Service was excellent.
ScottyKenneth2 years agoGreat bunch of guys. Transaction was quick and easy. Would go to them again. Communication was good. Would recommend them to everyone. Both John Mase and Mike Adams did an excellent job.