2013 Ford Expedition Limited
Tuxedo Black Metallic Stock # R1205, 1FMJU2A51DEF02342, Gas/Ethanol V8 5.4L/330 engine, Automatic, 18, Tuxedo Black Metallic exterior
At a Glance
Tuxedo Black Metallic
Gas/Ethanol V8 5.4L/330
13/18 City/Hwy MPG
- Condition: Used
- Model: Expedition
- Trim: Limited
- Body style: SUV
- Exterior: Tuxedo Black Metallic
- Interior: Charcoal Black
- Doors: 4
- Stock: R1205
- Model number: U2A
- VIN #: 1FMJU2A51DEF02342
- Mileage: 96752
- Engine: Gas/Ethanol V8 5.4L/330
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
- Fuel: Flex Fuel
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- Upholstery: Leather
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Fog lamps
- Chrome Grille
- Chrome door handles
- Easy fuel capless fuel filler
- Rear intermittent windshield wiper
- Privacy tinted rear glass
- Solar tinted front glass
- Blacked-out complex reflector headlamps -inc: auto lamps, rain lamps
- Chrome roof side rails w/black crossbars
- Body-color platform running boards
- Body-color heated pwr folding mirrors -inc: integrated turn signals, memory, spotter mirrors, driver side auto-dim
- P275/65R18 all-terrain OWL tires
- Body-color bumpers & wheel lip moldings
- 18" machined aluminum wheels
- Front rain sensing windshield wipers
- 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION W/OD
- CHARCOAL BLACK, PERFORATED LEATHER HEATED & COOLED FRONT BUCKET SEATS
- 5.4L SOHC 24-VALVE V8 FFV ENGINE
- 301A EQUIPMENT GROUP ORDER CODE
- PWR MOONROOF
- Cruise Control
- Perimeter Alarm
- Universal garage door opener
- SecuriLock passive anti-theft system
- Rear window defroster
- Illuminated entry
- 1st & 2nd row floor mats
- Remote keyless entry
- SecuriCode keyless entry keypad
- Leather-wrapped shift knob
- Pwr liftgate
- Sirius satellite radio
- Electrochromic rearview mirror
- Cigar lighter
- Pwr rear quarter windows
- 3rd row storage bins
- 110V pwr outlet
- Overhead console -inc: sunglass holder, conversation mirror
- Climate control w/dual zone electronic automatic temp control -inc: rear aux controls
- Perforated leather heated & cooled front bucket seats -inc: 10-way pwr front seats, pwr lumbar & recline, driver seat memory
- Wood & leather-wrapped tilt steering wheel w/audio controls
- PowerFold 3rd row seat
- Pwr adjustable pedals -inc: memory function
- Pwr points -inc: (2) in 1st row, (1) in cargo area
- Instrument cluster -inc: tachometer, trip odometer, compass, outside temp display, message center
- Pwr windows w/1-touch driver up/down
- Grab handles -inc: 1st row, 2nd row, liftgate
- Olive ash black wood trim
- Cupholders -inc: (4) in 1st row, (2) in 2nd row, (3) in 3rd row
- Pwr door locks w/auto lock
- Center console -inc: large floor storage, trans shifter, coin holder, (2) headphone jacks, pen/pencil holder
- Perforated leather 40/20/40 split-folding heated 2nd row seat
- Lighting -inc: 1st row reading lamps, 1st row/cargo area dome lamps, delayed accessory lighting, illuminated door switches
- Glove box storage
- Sunvisors w/dual illuminated mirrors
- AM/FM stereo w/CD/MP3 player -inc: premium sound system w/(6) speakers, subwoofer, speed sensitive volume, aux input jack, rear audio controls
- Coat hooks -inc: (2) in 2nd row, (2) in 3rd row
- SYNC voice-activated communications & entertainment system -inc: Bluetooth capability, steering wheel audio controls, USB port, audio input jack, 911 assist, vehicle health report, turn-by-turn navigation, real-time traffic, info services, AppLink
- Trailer sway control
- 4-wheel anti-lock disc brakes
- Multi-link independent rear suspension
- 4-wheel drive
- Double wishbone front suspension
- Front tow hooks
- 3.31 Axle Ratio
- Engine block heater *Standard on non-fleet vehicles in AK, MN, ND, SD, MT, WI & WY*
- Chrome single exhaust
- Pwr variable assist steering
- MyKey system -inc: top speed limiter, audio volume limiter, early low fuel warning, programmable sound chimes, Beltminder w/audio mute
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Child safety rear door locks
- AdvanceTrac w/Roll Stability Control (RSC)
- Reverse sensing system
- LATCH system on rear outboard seats
- Dual-stage front airbags -inc: driver seat position sensor, crash severity sensing, seat belt pretensioners & load-limiting retractors
- Traction control -inc: brake assist & engine braking
- S.O.S. post crash alert system
- Safety Canopy -inc: front side-impact airbags, front/rear side curtain airbags
- Rear view camera *In rearview mirror unless navigation is ordered on-screen*
- Forward sensing system
Michael jeffries1 year agoAlpesh, Adrian and Richie ....gave me the best experience that I ever had at a car dealership....very professional and worked extremely hard and tactful to get me approved ....once I get my car my sister and my nephew went back two days later and they got them approved for a car as well...I highly recommend this dealership and there sales team
rbroming1 year agoSuper friendly staff. not pushy, VERY cordial! loved my experience!
Keesha1 year agoService department was very friendly. The service department always takes the time to explain the issues with my vehicle. The detailed reports are helpful as well.
William1 year agoMy car was picked up, serviced, I received a follow up call and the car was delivered back to me washed & vacuumed.
Matt1 year agoMegan and Steve (Parts Mgr.) always went out of their way to assist us. Megan is a very special person. She is professional, efficient and knowledgeable. We absolutely love her. Steve always brings a wonderful smile. He is a wonderful person and a friend to the customers. We love your coffee, cold water bottle and the snacks while waiting for our vehicles.
Allen1 year agoThe entire team was professional. Several people helped me to complete my Porsche Delaware experience. It all started with Adrian, the GM, who was candid, professional, and extremely conscious of my limited time. He made sure I got all the support I needed to complete the sale and get out the door. Then there was Alpesh. He was busy with another customer considering I was late, but I was happy that he managed to step away to ensure that I was being well taken care of. Another salesman helped out by getting my insurance information and a copy of my license. This was a total team experience even right down to the finance guy and Ray, the young man who cleaned the car up for my arrival. I was inpresssed.
Daniel1 year agoThey are extremely friendly and really make an effort to answer all my questions and concerns involving my Porsche. They are very competitive on prices and labour rates.
Vinny a1 year agoTHIS PLACE IS FANTASTIC!!! I had a 2011 911s, in excellent condition. I live in New Hampshire and started out with the Porsche dealers here and worked my way south. After every Porsche dealer in NH, MA, CT, NY and NJ tried to steal my car I talked to Jamie from Porsche Deleware. From the start it was very easy to communicate, very nice and offered me what my car was really worth. The Porsche 911 c4s that I was purchasing was also very fairly priced. My next concern was, I'm driving 7 hours, will the car be different then advertised? Jamie gave me a thorough run down on the car and it was better then what I anticipated. My last concern was were they going to trap me at the dealership for hours like I had been in the past at another place. Jamie assured me I'd be in and out. Once again he delivered as promised. I was in and out of there in around 30 minutes. Overall I would say it was the best car buying experience I have ever had and there have been many. I will 100% make the trip down there again for my next Porsche.
Jj2 years agoAlways so simple and quick to get my car looked at and serviced.
Jay Acosta2 years agoThe purchase of my 911 S was smooth and exceptional. The team at Porsche is knowledgeable, courteous and they are thorough professionals. It was a joy to to deal with such great individuals. Sean, David and Brandon are fantastic and they made my experience such a pleasure.
Mindyg1 month agoI just got my Cayman S and I worked with Dave Szymanski he was incredibly professional and competent. Dave made buying my car easy and was able to get me the deal I was searching for. I’m pretty picky with my cars and told him what I was looking for he made it happen fast. everything Dave promised he followed through with which I appreciate. I highly recommend working with Dave he is amazing and this is a fantastic dealership.
Paul_K2 years agoI would highly recommend Porsche of Delaware's service department. Mike Adam's approach was very professional and the overall service experience was great compared to the best service experiences I had in the past for any of my other cars including that of Lexus.
maugust12 years agoFrom the initial phone call to driving away in my new car the experience was amazing! I was treated like I was a family member.
Karina Barzousky2 years agoToday I purchased a boxster from Porsche of Delaware that I found online three days ago. I cannot express what a pleasant and easy transaction this was. Brandon was awesome! From answering my questions, sending me photos, texting me with updates, having the car ready on arrival and all the way through the purchase process. We were in at 10.15 and out by 12.30 with the car! Very happy with this experience. This is my 13th car and b y far the most pleasant. Highly recommend!
rdcashmere2 years agoThe service manager, Mike Adams, is a true professional. I would recommend all Porsche owners to service their cars with Mike at Porsche of Delaware.
DANEST2 years agoPurchased the tire/wheel repair insurance when I bought the car last month, and found a screw in my tire. All good. Service was excellent.
ScottyKenneth2 years agoGreat bunch of guys. Transaction was quick and easy. Would go to them again. Communication was good. Would recommend them to everyone. Both John Mase and Mike Adams did an excellent job.
ian wright2 years agoEasy to book, great staff, very helpful and straightforward communications. So good I hardly even looked at the bill! Sales staff (Niccole) also extremely helpful.
DS CAYMAN2 years agoNicole was exceptional, my experience could not have been better. She was knowledgable, patient, and very outgoing, the entire experience was relaxing and zero pressure. Felt like I was sitting in my living room hanging out with friends. Sean too was very helpful and a critical part of making the deal work for me. See you for the next one. Sincerely Daniel Shea by the way this car is AWESOME, WOW
Boxster3042 years agoI was very pleased with the service provided by Mike Adams. He has always been very professional and honors his commitments. Mike is very knowledgeable and provides excellent advice on how best to maintain my Boxster in optimum operating condition. I trust Mike- which unfortunately is something I can rarely say today when it comes to car service and repair.