2011 BMW 3 Series 328i xDrive
Alpine White Stock # 180183B, WBAPK5G56BNN24375, Gas I6 3.0L/183 engine, Automatic, 26, Alpine White exterior
At a Glance
Gas I6 3.0L/183
17/26 City/Hwy MPG
- Condition: Used
- Model: 3 Series
- Trim: 328i xDrive
- Body style: Sedan
- Exterior: Alpine White
- Interior: Beige
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 180183B
- Model number: 113H
- VIN #: WBAPK5G56BNN24375
- Mileage: 95833
- Engine: Gas I6 3.0L/183
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: AWD
- Upholstery: Leather
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- 16" x 7.0" V-spoke alloy wheels (style 360) P205/55R16 run-flat performance tires
- Halogen high- and low-beam headlights and Corona headlight-rings
- Retractable, high-intensity headlight washers
- Halogen free-form front foglights
- Adaptive Brake Lights
- Heated dual power mirrors and heated windshield washer jets
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers and Automatic headlight control
- Ground lighting located in bottom of exterior door handles
- 6-SPEED STEPTRONIC AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
- BEIGE, DAKOTA LEATHER SEAT TRIM
- COLD WEATHER PKG
- PWR FRONT SEATS
- PREMIUM PKG -inc: Dakota leather seat trim, universal garage door opener, auto-dimming pwr folding exterior mirrors w/2-position memory, auto-dimming rearview mirror w/compass, pwr front seats w/4-way pwr lumbar, 2-position driver seat memory, BMW Assist (subscription required), Bluetooth interface, pwr tilt/slide glass moonroof
- 2-WAY POWER GLASS MOONROOF
- Rear window defroster
- HiFi sound system
- Anti-theft AM/FM stereo CD/MP3 player audio system with Radio Data System (RDS)
- Auxiliary audio input for portable music players
- HD Radio with "multicast" FM station reception
- 8-way adjustable front bucket seats includes 2-way headrests with Active Head Restraints feature
- Front-seat center armrest
- Rear-seat center armrest with cupholders
- Floor Mats
- 3-spoke leather-wrapped multi-function steering wheel with audio and Bluetooth phone controls (if so equipped)
- Tilt/telescopic steering wheel column
- Check Control vehicle monitor system with pictogram display, oil status display, and Condition Based Service indicator
- On-board computer with Check Control provides feedback on the vehicle's operating status: oil level indicator and distance to next service appointment/oil change, as well as other detailed information, such as spark plug and micro-filter status. It also provides travel information travel range on remaining fuel, external temperature and more
- Service Interval Indicator with miles-to-service readout
- Central locking system with center console switch (leaves gas filler door unlocked), double-lock feature and 2-step unlocking
- Remote keyless entry with remote trunk release
- Coded Driveaway Protection
- Power front and rear windows with "one-touch" up/down operation
- Dynamic Cruise Control
- Advanced Vehicle Key Memory includes climate-control temperature and air-distribution settings, exterior mirror and power seat settings, audio tone settings and radio presets with optional Navigation system, central-locking preferences, and lighting preferences
- Electric interior trunk release
- Automatic climate control includes micro-filter, automatic air recirculation, left/right temperature control, temperature- and volume-controlled rear outlets, windshield misting sensor, MAX A/C function, heat at rest, and recall of individual user settings
- Locking glovebox
- Front passenger cupholders (dashboard-integrated)
- Auxiliary power outlet
- Dark burl walnut wood trim
- Driver and passenger visor vanity mirrors
- BMW Ambiance lighting
- Courtesy lights include fade in/fade out, actuation from remote, automatic switch-on when engine is turned off, separately controlled left/right front and rear reading lights, front footwell lighting, and illuminated vanity mirrors
- Front seatback storage nets
- 3.0-liter dual overhead cam (DOHC), 24-valve inline 230-horsepower 6-cylinder engine with composite magnesium/aluminum engine block, Valvetronic, and Double-VANOS steplessly variable valve timing
- Engine Start/Stop button
- Electronic throttle control
- xDrive all-wheel-drive system
- Double-pivot type front suspension with dual forged-aluminum lower arms (328i xDrive and 335i xDrive have steel lower arms and a steel subframe, plus an aluminum thrust plate)
- 5-link rear suspension with cast-aluminum upper transverse arms
- Front and rear anti-roll (stabilizer) bars
- Twin-tube gas-pressure shock absorbers
- Engine-speed-sensitive, variable-assist power steering
- 4-wheel ventilated anti-lock disc brakes with Dynamic Brake Control (DBC)
- Chrome-plated exhaust tips
- Emergency trunk release
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Hill Descent Control
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) including Brake Fade Compensation, Start-off Assistant, Brake Drying, and Brake Stand-by features, with Dynamic Traction Control (DTC)
- Interlocking door anchoring system to help protect against door intrusion in side impacts
- Programmable Daytime Running Lights
- Driver's and passenger's front airbag supplemental restraint system (SRS) with advanced technology: dual-threshold, dual-stage deployment; and front-passenger seat sensors designed to prevent unnecessary airbag deployment
- Front and rear Head Protection System (HPS)
- Seat-mounted front side-impact airbags
- Front passenger seat-occupation recognition with passenger's airbag off indicator
- Crash sensor activates Battery Safety Terminal disconnect of alternator, fuel pump and starter from battery, automatically unlocks doors, and turns on hazard and interior lights
- Impact sensor that activates Battery Safety Terminal disconnect of alternator, fuel pump and starter from battery; and automatically turns on hazard lights and interior lights, and unlocks doors
- Automatic locking retractors (ALR) on all passenger-seat safety belts for installation of child-restraint seat
- Front safety belts with automatic pretensioners
- LATCH attachments on child-restraint safety installation
- Child safety rear door locks
- Tire Pressure Monitor
Michael jeffries1 year agoAlpesh, Adrian and Richie ....gave me the best experience that I ever had at a car dealership....very professional and worked extremely hard and tactful to get me approved ....once I get my car my sister and my nephew went back two days later and they got them approved for a car as well...I highly recommend this dealership and there sales team
rbroming1 year agoSuper friendly staff. not pushy, VERY cordial! loved my experience!
Keesha1 year agoService department was very friendly. The service department always takes the time to explain the issues with my vehicle. The detailed reports are helpful as well.
William1 year agoMy car was picked up, serviced, I received a follow up call and the car was delivered back to me washed & vacuumed.
Matt1 year agoMegan and Steve (Parts Mgr.) always went out of their way to assist us. Megan is a very special person. She is professional, efficient and knowledgeable. We absolutely love her. Steve always brings a wonderful smile. He is a wonderful person and a friend to the customers. We love your coffee, cold water bottle and the snacks while waiting for our vehicles.
Allen1 year agoThe entire team was professional. Several people helped me to complete my Porsche Delaware experience. It all started with Adrian, the GM, who was candid, professional, and extremely conscious of my limited time. He made sure I got all the support I needed to complete the sale and get out the door. Then there was Alpesh. He was busy with another customer considering I was late, but I was happy that he managed to step away to ensure that I was being well taken care of. Another salesman helped out by getting my insurance information and a copy of my license. This was a total team experience even right down to the finance guy and Ray, the young man who cleaned the car up for my arrival. I was inpresssed.
Daniel1 year agoThey are extremely friendly and really make an effort to answer all my questions and concerns involving my Porsche. They are very competitive on prices and labour rates.
Vinny a1 year agoTHIS PLACE IS FANTASTIC!!! I had a 2011 911s, in excellent condition. I live in New Hampshire and started out with the Porsche dealers here and worked my way south. After every Porsche dealer in NH, MA, CT, NY and NJ tried to steal my car I talked to Jamie from Porsche Deleware. From the start it was very easy to communicate, very nice and offered me what my car was really worth. The Porsche 911 c4s that I was purchasing was also very fairly priced. My next concern was, I'm driving 7 hours, will the car be different then advertised? Jamie gave me a thorough run down on the car and it was better then what I anticipated. My last concern was were they going to trap me at the dealership for hours like I had been in the past at another place. Jamie assured me I'd be in and out. Once again he delivered as promised. I was in and out of there in around 30 minutes. Overall I would say it was the best car buying experience I have ever had and there have been many. I will 100% make the trip down there again for my next Porsche.
Jj2 years agoAlways so simple and quick to get my car looked at and serviced.
Jay Acosta2 years agoThe purchase of my 911 S was smooth and exceptional. The team at Porsche is knowledgeable, courteous and they are thorough professionals. It was a joy to to deal with such great individuals. Sean, David and Brandon are fantastic and they made my experience such a pleasure.
Mindyg1 month agoI just got my Cayman S and I worked with Dave Szymanski he was incredibly professional and competent. Dave made buying my car easy and was able to get me the deal I was searching for. I’m pretty picky with my cars and told him what I was looking for he made it happen fast. everything Dave promised he followed through with which I appreciate. I highly recommend working with Dave he is amazing and this is a fantastic dealership.
Paul_K2 years agoI would highly recommend Porsche of Delaware's service department. Mike Adam's approach was very professional and the overall service experience was great compared to the best service experiences I had in the past for any of my other cars including that of Lexus.
maugust12 years agoFrom the initial phone call to driving away in my new car the experience was amazing! I was treated like I was a family member.
Karina Barzousky2 years agoToday I purchased a boxster from Porsche of Delaware that I found online three days ago. I cannot express what a pleasant and easy transaction this was. Brandon was awesome! From answering my questions, sending me photos, texting me with updates, having the car ready on arrival and all the way through the purchase process. We were in at 10.15 and out by 12.30 with the car! Very happy with this experience. This is my 13th car and b y far the most pleasant. Highly recommend!
rdcashmere2 years agoThe service manager, Mike Adams, is a true professional. I would recommend all Porsche owners to service their cars with Mike at Porsche of Delaware.
DANEST2 years agoPurchased the tire/wheel repair insurance when I bought the car last month, and found a screw in my tire. All good. Service was excellent.
ScottyKenneth2 years agoGreat bunch of guys. Transaction was quick and easy. Would go to them again. Communication was good. Would recommend them to everyone. Both John Mase and Mike Adams did an excellent job.
ian wright2 years agoEasy to book, great staff, very helpful and straightforward communications. So good I hardly even looked at the bill! Sales staff (Niccole) also extremely helpful.
DS CAYMAN2 years agoNicole was exceptional, my experience could not have been better. She was knowledgable, patient, and very outgoing, the entire experience was relaxing and zero pressure. Felt like I was sitting in my living room hanging out with friends. Sean too was very helpful and a critical part of making the deal work for me. See you for the next one. Sincerely Daniel Shea by the way this car is AWESOME, WOW
Boxster3042 years agoI was very pleased with the service provided by Mike Adams. He has always been very professional and honors his commitments. Mike is very knowledgeable and provides excellent advice on how best to maintain my Boxster in optimum operating condition. I trust Mike- which unfortunately is something I can rarely say today when it comes to car service and repair.