2009 Porsche Cayman PDK Automatic
Black Stock # 180148A, WP0AA29839U760340, Gas Flat 6-cyl 2.9L/177 engine, Automatic, 29, Black exterior
At a Glance
Gas Flat 6-cyl 2.9L/177
20/29 City/Hwy MPG
- Condition: Used
- Model: Cayman
- Trim: PDK Automatic
- Body style: Coupe
- Exterior: Black
- Interior: Sand Beige
- Doors: 2
- Stock: 180148A
- Model number: 987110
- VIN #: WP0AA29839U760340
- Mileage: 62313
- Engine: Gas Flat 6-cyl 2.9L/177
- Transmission: 7-Speed Auto
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: RWD
- Upholstery: Leather
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Speed-dependent rear spoiler
- Heated pwr mirrors
- Tinted glass
- Front/rear fog lamps
- Variable intermittent wipers w/heated washer nozzles
- LED lights -inc: tail lights, brake lights, rear driver fog light
- Halogen headlights w/welcome home function
- P235/50ZR17 summer performance rear tires
- P205/55ZR17 summer performance front tires
- Caymen II aluminum wheels -inc: 17" x 7" Cayman II aluminum front wheels, 17" x 8.5" Cayman II aluminum rear wheels
- SOUND PKG PLUS
- 18" CAYMAN S II WHEELS
- 3-SPOKE MULTI-FUNCTION ALUMINUM LOOK PDK STEERING WHEEL
- HEATED SEATS
- 7-SPEED PORSCHE DOPPELKUPPLUNG (PDK) AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
- SAND BEIGE, STANDARD LEATHER SEAT TRIM
- Cruise Control
- Trip Computer
- Dual illuminated visor vanity mirrors
- Rear window defogger
- Leather-wrapped shift knob
- Alarm system
- Telescoping steering column
- Central locking system w/remote control
- Remote unlocking front/rear trunks
- HomeLink universal transmitter
- Dash-mounted pop-out cupholders
- Center storage compartment
- (2) auxiliary pwr outlets
- Anti-theft system -inc: engine immobilizing, transponder key, interior sensor, remote control
- Pwr windows -inc: 1-touch up/down, anti-jam feature
- Instrumentation -inc: analog speedometer, tachometer, trip odometer, clock
- Standard leather pwr reclining bucket seats w/lumbar
- Climate control w/carbon filter
- Aluminum-look interior trim
- Storage box on engine cover
- Leather-wrapped 3-spoke steering wheel -inc: full color Porsche crest
- AM/FM stereo w/CD player, (4) speakers
- 6-speed manual transmission
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- Rear wheel drive
- Pwr steering
- Motronic ME 7.8 engine management software
- Double inertia flywheel
- 16.9 gallon fuel tank
- VarioCam Plus continuously variable valve timing system
- Independent 4-wheel MacPherson strut suspension
- Pwr 4-wheel vented disc brakes -inc: 4-piston fixed alloy calipers painted black
- 2.9L DOHC SMFI horizontally-opposed 24-valve 6-cyl engine
- Stainless steel exhaust system -inc: central tailpipe
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- 4-wheel anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Door mounted side-impact airbags
- Traction Control (ASR)
- Boron steel tubing around windshield
- Reinforced passenger compartment
- Crumple-zone body structure
- Automatic brake differential (ABD)
- Porsche stability management (PSM)
- 3-point seat belts w/pretensioners & load limiters
- Integrated fixed supplemental safety bars -inc: soft-touch covering
- Door trim mounted head curtain airbags
- Driver & passenger front airbags -inc: front passenger on/off switch
Michel Yoo3 weeks agoI had the pleasure of working with Mike Young and Richie Garchitorena when I bought my first car (just last Monday!). They were incredibly friendly and welcoming. The entire process was so relaxing and they made everything so easy to understand as well. I really couldn't have asked for a better experience (or better help) buying my first car.
Rosie2 months agoJust picked up my 2019 Cayenne from Darin Pile, it’s the 6 th Porsche from Darin. I can’t imagine going through this process with out him. He just makes everything very easy.
Keith, a3 months agoI just got a 718 Cayman to go with my 911. I got both from Darin Pile, he is great with making the process painless and fun. I highly recommend getting your Porsche from Darin Pile at Porsche Delaware
Julie Belford3 months agoWe have purchased two cars from Dave Szymanski and will continue to go back! Hands down BEST customer service. This dealership is top notch and cares about their customers and they take the time to listen.
Robert3 months agoI have purchased a lot of cars. I have never come across a sales person like Darin Pile. He is far and away the most helpful, straight forward , sales person, I have ever met. Make sure you visit Porsche Delaware and ask for Darin Pile. He helped me with my new Macan, best pricing upfront, no games, no back and forth. He handled everything without leaving his office. Great guy. Check him out !
Ronnie cole3 months agoJust bought my new 911 from Darin Pile, best sales person I’ve ever felt with. If you are in the market for a Porsche, see Darin Pile at Porsche Delaware
Priestly, John, Porsche FAN.3 months agojust bought a new 718 Cayman from Darin Pile. The entire process was excellent. Darin put me at ease, and explained everything. No pressure at all, and GREAT pricing. If you are looking for a Porsche, do yourself a favor, see Darin Pile at Porsche Delaware.
PedsRN7123 months agoHad a great experience while trying to find a car for my husband; while we didn't buy from them, we will definitely return when looking again...Darin Pile was wonderful, would refer him to our friends and colleagues!
Michael jeffries1 year agoAlpesh, Adrian and Richie ....gave me the best experience that I ever had at a car dealership....very professional and worked extremely hard and tactful to get me approved ....once I get my car my sister and my nephew went back two days later and they got them approved for a car as well...I highly recommend this dealership and there sales team
rbroming1 year agoSuper friendly staff. not pushy, VERY cordial! loved my experience!
CarADD2 months agoExceptional pricing, never pressured, incredibly responsive and accommodating from the outset, Dave Szymanski and the GM, Mike DiDio, made this a fantastic sales experience. What started as an online inquiry into a 911, resulted in the purchase of not only a new 911 Targa 4s, but also a new Cayenne for my wife. The 3 hour drive was more than worth it, and we will recommend to all of our friends considering a Porsche to reach out to Dave, Mike and the rest of the Porsche Delaware team!
ktheresa2 months agoJust purchased my second Porsche from Darin Pile...another great experience! Mr. Pile was very accommodating, very knowledgeable, not pushy - he’s highly recommended by us!
ktheresa2 months agoI just got another new Porsche from Darin Pile. As usual he was extremely helpful and easy to deal with.i would highly recommend checking him out for your next porsche.
Keith7183 months agoI just bought my second Porsche from Darin Pile at Porsche Delaware. It is a beautiful 718 Cayman to go with my 911. Darin is a complete professional from start to finish, follow up is excellent. I highly recommend Darin Pile at Porsche Delaware
Avalon3 months agoJohn Mase is very knowledgeable and Not high pressured. He was direct and understanding of our needs. Warm and comfortable dealership. Believe me I have had them all--BMW 7's, MB-S's Lexus's etc. Glad to hear your expanding & renovation. My brother will buy a Cayenne from John as well. Michael Adams very nice in service as well.
M3racer3 months agoPorsche of Delaware delivered exceptional service. Even though we were nervous and excited about buying our first Porsche, we we're presented with a relaxed, no rush or pressure atmosphere. They went the distance and never gave up to make sure we were happy and got the vehicle we wanted.
Erin Hengy3 months agoOver the past weekend, my husband and I went to Porsche Deleware in search for our dream car. Thanks to Darin Pile, we are ready to purchase!
Mindyg5 months agoI just got my Cayman S and I worked with Dave Szymanski he was incredibly professional and competent. Dave made buying my car easy and was able to get me the deal I was searching for. I’m pretty picky with my cars and told him what I was looking for he made it happen fast. everything Dave promised he followed through with which I appreciate. I highly recommend working with Dave he is amazing and this is a fantastic dealership.
Paul_K2 years agoI would highly recommend Porsche of Delaware's service department. Mike Adam's approach was very professional and the overall service experience was great compared to the best service experiences I had in the past for any of my other cars including that of Lexus.
maugust12 years agoFrom the initial phone call to driving away in my new car the experience was amazing! I was treated like I was a family member.