2009 Porsche Cayenne Turbo S
Lava Gray Metallic Stock # R1544, WP1AC29P79LA82066, Turbo Gas V8 4.8L/293 engine, Automatic, 19, Lava Gray Metallic exterior
At a Glance
Lava Gray Metallic
Turbo Gas V8 4.8L/293
6-Speed Automatic w/OD
12/19 City/Hwy MPG
- Condition: Used
- Model: Cayenne
- Trim: Turbo S
- Body style: SUV
- Exterior: Lava Gray Metallic
- Interior: Black
- Doors: 4
- Stock: R1544
- Model number: 9PAAN1
- VIN #: WP1AC29P79LA82066
- Mileage: 116736
- Engine: Turbo Gas V8 4.8L/293
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: AWD
- Upholstery: Leather
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- 19" collapsible spare tire
- 21" x 10" Cayenne sport plus alloy wheels -inc: wheel hub covers w/colored Porsche crest
- Bi-xenon headlamps -inc: washers, dynamic leveling, dynamically controlled static cornering light
- Brushed aluminum roof rails
- Integrated front/rear fog lights
- P295/35ZR21 performance summer tires
- Pwr heated retractable mirrors w/memory
- Pwr tailgate latch
- Rain-sensing front wipers w/heated washer nozzles
- Rear privacy glass
- Rear window wiper
- PWR TILT/SLIDING MOONROOF
- BLUETOOTH HANDSFREE PHONE INTERFACE
- BLACK, FULL LEATHER INTERIOR
- COMFORT SEATS W/MEMORY
- LIGHT COMFORT PKG W/MEMORY
- BLACK EXTERIOR PKG
- 60/40 split folding heated rear seats
- Alarm system -inc: ultrasonic interior surveillance, inclination sensor
- Automatic climate control -inc: separate controls for driver & passenger, integrated carbon filter
- Bose surround sound system -inc: (14) speakers, 410-watts
- Carbon-look interior trim
- Cruise Control
- Dual front/rear adjustable cup holders
- Electronic immobilizer w/in-key transponder
- Front/rear reading lamps
- Full leather 12-way pwr heated comfort front bucket seats -inc: pwr lumbar, enhanced seat memory
- HomeLink garage door opener
- Iluminated vanity mirrors
- Leather-wrapped shift lever
- Leather-wrapped two-tone thicker 3-spoke pwr heated multifunction steering wheel -inc: audio controls
- Lockable air conditioned glovebox -inc: front passenger seat storage compartment
- Porsche communication management 3.0 (PCM) -inc: 6.5" screen, touchscreen controls, AM/FM stereo w/integrated CD/MP3 player, radio data system (RDS), DVD-based navigation module on-board computer
- Porsche crest in headrest
- Pwr door locks
- Pwr windows
- Rear window defogger
- Stainless steel door entry guards -inc: pedal pads
- Trip Computer
- (6) auxiliary pwr outlets
- 4-tube exhaust sports tailpipes
- 4-wheel vented disc brakes -inc: 6-piston front/4-piston rear aluminum fixed calipers
- 4.8L DOHC SMPI aluminum twin-turbocharged 32-valve V8 engine
- 6-speed tiptronic transmission w/OD
- Air suspension w/Porsche active suspension management (PASM) -inc: load leveling system, height adjustment feature
- All wheel drive
- Brake pad wear sensors
- Dry sump lubrication
- Front independent double wishbone suspension
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- Fully galvanized steel body w/integrated frame
- Rear independent multi-link suspension
- Red brake calipers
- Servotronic speed-sensitive pwr steering system
- Variocam plus
- 3-point seat belts w/pretensioners -inc: front force limiters
- 4-wheel anti-lock braking system
- Child safety rear door locks
- Child seat UCRA anchors on outer rear seats
- Driver & front passenger frontal airbags
- Front airbag deactivation
- Front side-impact airbags
- Front/rear park assist
- Front/rear side curtain airbags
- Porsche stability management (PSM)
- Porsche traction management (PTM)
- Side-guard door beams
Robert TEXIDOR3 months agoMichael Young was very helpful in my purchase of a 2018 panamera. His knowledge and patience made the experience easy.the porsche team at porsche delaware are great ! I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new or used porsche. Thanks guys you're the best!
Cyndy hamilton8 months agoVery smooth professional online buying experience . Every question was answered promptly. They provided me with cell phone numbers in case additional questions after work hours.
Joey9 months agooverall very positive experience, sales Pierre Oulai and GM Michael Didio did a great job answering my questions and working with me through the whole process. Would definitely recommend to friends.
M B9 months agoEpitome of client focused service. Thanks for the great experience! The entire team is always courteous and genuinely concerned and always do their best. Look forward to continue with the team.
Kristi Edwards10 months agoThis has been the best experience yet! Mike Young is the absolute BEST! Great communication and understood our every concern! We will be returning for our next purchase!
CTPorscheBuyer10 months agoJust picked up our CPO Cayenne GTS and can’t say enough nice things about this dealership. Despite my being 300 miles away in Connecticut and never seeing the car in person, General Sales Manager Alex Witham made this process easy peasy, taking the time to thoroughly answer all my questions, even pointing out a few minor cosmetic flaws I probably wouldn’t even have noticed in person. Alex was professional, fair, knowledgeable, transparent and unlike virtually every other Porsche sales manager I’ve dealt with, there was zero attitude. The dealership is spotless and everyone I dealt with was friendly, professional and went out of their way to make the experience exceed expectations. I can’t recommend this dealership enough. And best of all, the car was in even better condition than the pictures. Porsche Delaware: there is no substitute!
ARA10 months agoI had an excellent buying experience. David Szymanski answered all of my questions timely and was extremely patient. . He made my out of state experience seamless. I came from Pittsburgh PA to Delaware to buy a Cayenne. Will worth the trip!
Mark S.1 year agoJust picked up my 9th Porsche from this dealership. Have been getting my cars from here for 20 years. Hands down they are the best. Alex Witham and Dave Szymanski are second to none when it comes to sales and Mike Adams is a prince when it comes to service. Worth traveling to.
Steve J1 year agoMike Young and his team at Delaware Porsche made the buying experience like visiting family. I look forward to doing many more purchases and highly reccomend this dealership. The professionalism and knowledge at this facility is second to none.
Jeff1 year agoTransaction went very smoothly. Would recommend dealer for car purchase on line. Negotiation was fair, car was as promised. Very pleased with result. Travel out of state worth it.
Targaray3 weeks agoGreat car buying experience, very professional. great pre-sales vehicle maintenance, great financing options, great salesperson (Mike Young). Would highly recommend him and this dealership.
akurta812 months agoRob Burrus and the team were fabulous. From initial contact by text, through phone calls, and finally an in-person visit to test drive and purchase, this was by far the easiest car purchase EVER! We traveled to Porsche Delaware from out of state and spent less than 2 hours at the dealership; all else was handled remotely and professionally, to include a superb delivery of the car to Virginia. Can't say enough about Rob's knowledge of the car and Porsches in general. Nothing worse than buying a car and finding out you know more than the sales rep; while this is my 5th Porsche, Rob knows much more than I will EVER know about these cars and we continue to rely upon his recommendations and knowledge. This is the way to run a business, sell cars, and ensure life-long loyalty from your customers!!
psimpson223 months agoWhat a great staff at Porsche Delaware. It was a pleasure working with a great group of knowledgeable people. You made the car buying process smooth and worry free.
Mariusz4 months agoThis is likely the best Porsche Dealership of the Mid-Atlantic region. I have noticed excellence, integrity and the highest level of professionalism in every department. Sales Dept. - Dave Szymanski, Management - Michael Di Dio, Parts - Sam Scheib and Delivery Support - Amanda H.
Alan W.4 months agoGreat overall experience. First time Porsche buyer. Purchased from out of state and everything couldn’t have been easier. Very happy with the car. Dave and Ritchie were great to work with!!
rvtingle10 months agoDave has always been helpful with all three vehicles that I have purchased from him. Highly recommend Dave and everyone in service as well. They make it easy.
KerriMartin11 months agoAfter waiting for months and months for the 2020 Cayenne E-Hybrid we ordered from our local dealership in TX to arrive, we finally cancelled the order and decided to look at cars already in the US. We found a great car in Delaware and we’re thrilled with the experience we had while purchasing out of state. Communication was great, the pricing was very fair, and delivery was quick. Even though this car has a few less (minor) features, I absolutely love it and we are thrilled with the purchase and experience.
CB1 year agoWe had a wonderful experience at Porsche Delaware! Everyone was awesome, welcoming, and kind- even though we were buying a used car and not a Porsche. The service was impeccable and I will definitely return! Plus the coffee was fantastic!!
James1 year agoIt was awesome experience buying a car from Porsche Delaware!!! David Szymanski was the best salesmen I ever bought a car!!! Thank you very much for everything!!!
daniarbys1 year agoFantastic service. They are on time and they have everything waiting for you when you get there. Matt is very nice to work with and very organized.