2008 Porsche 911 Carrera S
Black Stock # 190142A1, WP0AB29998S730341, Gas Flat 6-cyl 3.8L/233 engine, Manual, 25, Black exterior
At a Glance
Gas Flat 6-cyl 3.8L/233
17/25 City/Hwy MPG
- Condition: Used
- Model: 911
- Trim: Carrera S
- Body style: Coupe
- Exterior: Black
- Interior: Black
- Doors: 2
- Stock: 190142A1
- Model number: 997120
- VIN #: WP0AB29998S730341
- Mileage: 49083
- Engine: Gas Flat 6-cyl 3.8L/233
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: RWD
- Upholstery: Leather
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Front/rear fog lights
- Front air dam w/black intakes
- Full underbody paneling
- Red brake calipers
- Rain-sensing front wipers-inc: heated washer nozzles
- Bi-Xenon headlights-inc: headlight leveling, washers
- Pwr Sunroof
- Automatic extending rear spoiler
- Pwr heated mirrors w/memory
- SPORT CHRONO PKG PLUS
- 6-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION
- PORSCHE COMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (PCM)
- BOSE HIGH END SOUND PKG
- REMOTE 6-DISC CD CHANGER
- Cruise Control
- Keyless entry
- Illuminated visor vanity mirrors
- Dual front cup holders
- Rear window defogger
- Alarm system
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- HomeLink system
- Anti-theft system
- 2 + 2 Seating
- Auxiliary pwr outlet
- Pwr front bucket seats w/adjustable lumbar
- Split-folding rear seats
- 9-speaker sound system w/235-watts
- AM/FM stereo-inc: CD-player, MP3 capability
- PCM-inc: 5.8" color display
- Illuminated door entry guards w/"Carrera S" script
- Power windows w/auto up/down, anti-pich feature
- Automatic climate control w/active carbon filter
- On-board computer-inc: continuous mileage indication, time, speed & pressure gauge, outside temp
- Leather-wrapped 3-spoke multi-function tilt/telescopic steering wheel
- 6-speed manual transmission
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- Vario-cam plus variable valve timing system
- Rear wheel drive
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- Traction control
- Porsche stability management (PSM)
- Engine drag torque control (EDTC)
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- 19" x 8" front/19" x 11" rear Carrera S aluminum wheels
- P295/30ZR19 summer high performance rear tires
- Stainless steel exhaust system w/2 dual brushed steel tail pipes
- Automatic brake differential (ABD)
- P235/35ZR19 summer high performance front tires
- Dual-mass flywheel
- 3.8L horizontally-opposed DOHC 24V 6-cyl engine-inc: dry sump lubrication, oil cooler
- Pwr 4-wheel vented disc brakes-inc: 4-piston front/rear monobloc brake calipers
- Porsche Active Suspension Management System (PASM)-inc 10mm lowering
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Traction control
- Porsche stability management (PSM)
- Side curtain airbags
- Porsche side impact protection system (POSIP)
- Side-impact airbags
- Child seat anchorage prep (ISOFIX) on passenger side w/airbag de-activation switch
- Front seatbelt pretensioners w/belt-force limitation
- Driver & front passenger airbags, front passenger on/off switch
MKC1 month agoPurchased a CPO Cayenne diesel from Dave. I am an out of state buyer and handled the whole sales process via email, so essentially bought the Cayenne sight unseen until I arrived to pick it up. Dave provided terrific customer service, he replied to multiple emails in a timely manner, even on his day off. They even picked me up at the Philly airport. The Cayenne exactly as described. I was in and out of the dealership in less then 30 minutes. I recommend Porsche Delaware, and Dave without hesitation. Truly an outstanding experience.
Chet1 month agoPorsche Delaware is an exceptional dealership. Their leadership, financial and sales team work especially hard to ensure a very positive experience. Michael Young is first rate...absolutely the best sales professional I have ever had the pleasure to deal with. He is professional, did not pressure me and really made the entire experience memorable and upbeat. The management team of Mike Dideo and Alex Witham really have a winning formula and both went out of their way to ensure I got the deal I wanted. Finally, I can't say enough about their Finance manager, Richie Garchitorina. He really worked hard to get me the interest rate I wanted. All in all, this was the very best car buying experience I have ever had. I highly recommend checking out Porsche Delaware for your next car buying experience!
Carolyn2 months agoI never receive anything less than first class service! I did not have and appointment for my urgent repair but they took care of me anyway.
Jimc2 months agoExcellent experience. David was helpful and very responsive to my needs. Financial manager was thorough and pleasant. I am purchased many cars over the years and this has been of the best
Don3 months agoNice repair job on my injured Rim by the Porsche Certified Folks. Always a pleasure dealing with Porsche Delaware. Thanks Mike D., Mike A. and Megan A.
Hamid5 months agoI just wanted to take a minute to review my recent experience at Porsche of DE. I gave it a 5 stars due to very smooth process from beginning to end. Excellent service department and staff. Will definitely come back and highly recommend. Thanks for all your help Matt!
Bill7 months agoCollected a screw in my front right tire. They were able to accommodate my request for repair or replacement of my tire within one hour. The dealership meets all of your expectations and needs. Couldn’t be more satisfied.
$Bill7 months agoMike Adams was great on scheduling my Porsche for service on short notice. Porsche of Delaware was excellent on there service and Cherry Hill Porsche has lost another customer to Porsche of Delaware. Great job Mike !!!
MikeN9 months agoThe service and sales department is great - service was awesome and communicated well. I bought the car here and have had it serviced since I bought the Macan.
Michel Yoo10 months agoI had the pleasure of working with Mike Young and Richie Garchitorena when I bought my first car (just last Monday!). They were incredibly friendly and welcoming. The entire process was so relaxing and they made everything so easy to understand as well. I really couldn't have asked for a better experience (or better help) buying my first car.
Russ Meyers1 day agoOn short notice we were fit in and that was fantastic. I had car serviced and bought a second new car the same day of service
Gil1 day agoI was very pleased with the people and the service. Matt took care of all my concerns and Mark the tech was very nice and took the time to discuss my car and the service preformed.
Pappy1 day agoGreat service and communication. Matt and his team exceeded my expectations. I needed an extra part and they contacted the manufacturer on my behalf. Saved me a lot of time Thank you. John
Eddie2 days agoFront right tire blowout on I 95 between Philly and Washington DC, brought it in on a flatbed in these guys did not even know me and we’re just phenomenal. Courteous beyond belief
Klhb3 days agoDavid Szymanski was easy to work with, responsive and informative. The buying process over the phone and at the dealership went smoothly, as anticipated. And, Kimberly Becker has been very helpful with our title work.
Gene M4 days agoGerman level engineering translates to German level service - exhaustive detail, highly trained and motivated technicians, personalized service. Porsche is an expensive car to own and maintain but this level of service is the best insurance policy anyone could have.
Mat5 days agoExcellent customer service. Explained items to be repaired. Very cordial in conversation. Car was vacumed and cleaned when pick-up after servicing. Very pleasant to deal with.
Ned1 week agoExcellent service. Allowed me to drop my car off early. They performed the necessary service and didn’t try to perform any unnecessary work. The entire staff was very friendly.
George R1 week agoPorsche Delaware's service team has demonstrated time and again that "I" am a valued customer. Their attention to detail extends well beyond my vehicle as I am kept updated about my car as if it were a doctor's visit (...and really,shouldn't it be..) The time this team invest in relationship building speaks volumes to ensuring customer comfort and care. I have no worries as my exit review is always a very thoroughly covered discussion of the work performed, a video of the actual work, or a thoughtful explanation from the actual service technician. Just an absolutely great experience!! Thanks Mike and Matthew.
AER1 week agoI have always been very pleased with my experiences at Porsche dealerships - Porsche of Delaware was no exception. My experience with other brands and dealerships has always been a drawn out purchase process - this was not the case with Porsche of Delaware. After a simple negotiation, the purchase was smooth and efficient - they did not waste my time keeping me there all day. Very satisfied and highly recommend a trip to Delaware to check out their relatively expansive inventory and friendly staff.