2004 Porsche 911 Carrera 4
Arctic Silver Metallic Stock # R1214, WP0CA29924S650465, Gas Flat 6-cyl 3.6L/219 engine, Manual, 24, Arctic Silver Metallic exterior
At a Glance
Arctic Silver Metallic
Gas Flat 6-cyl 3.6L/219
6-Speed Manual w/OD
17/24 City/Hwy MPG
- Condition: Used
- Model: 911
- Trim: Carrera 4
- Body style: Convertible
- Exterior: Arctic Silver Metallic
- Interior: Black
- Doors: 2
- Stock: R1214
- Model number: 996610
- VIN #: WP0CA29924S650465
- Mileage: 45891
- Engine: Gas Flat 6-cyl 3.6L/219
- Transmission: 6-Speed Manual w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: AWD
- Upholstery: Leather
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Heated windshield washer nozzles
- Speed-dependent extendable rear spoiler
- Rear high-density fog light
- Pwr/heated color-keyed exterior mirrors
- Light-weight body-color removable hardtop
- Pwr operated double-lined soft top
- WHEEL CAPS W/COLORED PORSCHE CREST
- HEATED FRONT SEATS
- XENON HEADLAMP PKG
- HI-FI SOUND
- PWR SEAT PKG
- Cruise Control
- Rear window defroster
- Locking Glove Box
- Illuminated visor vanity mirrors
- Pwr windows-inc: one-touch up/down, anti-jam feature
- AM/FM stereo w/CD player
- Adjustable steering column
- 2 + 2 Seating
- Instrumentation-inc: analog & digital speedometer, analog tachometer, digital odometer/trip odometer
- Integrated dual cup holders
- Remote hood/trunk releases
- Anti-theft system-inc: immobilizer, interior sensor, remote control
- Central locking w/remote control
- Leather-wrapped shift knob & handbrake lever
- Multi-function trip computer
- Leather-wrapped 3-spoke steering wheel w/Porsche crest
- Automatic climate control w/carbon filter
- Front bucket seats-inc: pwr length/height/backrest adjustments
- Folding rear seat backrests
- CD storage shelf
- Standard leather interior
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- Independent multi-link rear suspension w/coil springs
- Double inertia flywheel
- Porsche stability management (PSM)
- 16.9 gallon fuel tank
- Motronic ME 7.8 electronic engine management system-inc: electronic throttle
- Intelligent all wheel drive
- VarioCam Plus variable valve timing system
- 6-speed manual transmission w/hydraulic clutch
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Force-sensitive pwr rack & pinion steering
- MacPherson strut front suspension w/aluminum suspension components
- 3.6L (219) DOHC SMPI aluminum water-cooled horizontally-opposed 24-valve 6-cyl engine
- Pwr 4-wheel 12.5" front/11.8" rear vented disc brakes w/cross drilled rotors
- 17" x 7" front/17" x 9" rear carrera II light aluminum alloy wheels-inc: wheel center caps w/monochrome Porsche crest
- 205/50ZR17 performance SBR front tires
- 255/40ZR17 performance SBR rear tires
- 4-piston light alloy titanium-color brake calipers
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Side-impact door beams
- Front/rear crumple zones
- Porsche stability management (PSM)
- Driver & front passenger airbags
- 3-point safety belts w/pre-tensioners & load limiters
- Door-mounted side-impact airbags
Michel Yoo3 weeks agoI had the pleasure of working with Mike Young and Richie Garchitorena when I bought my first car (just last Monday!). They were incredibly friendly and welcoming. The entire process was so relaxing and they made everything so easy to understand as well. I really couldn't have asked for a better experience (or better help) buying my first car.
Rosie2 months agoJust picked up my 2019 Cayenne from Darin Pile, it’s the 6 th Porsche from Darin. I can’t imagine going through this process with out him. He just makes everything very easy.
Keith, a3 months agoI just got a 718 Cayman to go with my 911. I got both from Darin Pile, he is great with making the process painless and fun. I highly recommend getting your Porsche from Darin Pile at Porsche Delaware
Julie Belford3 months agoWe have purchased two cars from Dave Szymanski and will continue to go back! Hands down BEST customer service. This dealership is top notch and cares about their customers and they take the time to listen.
Robert3 months agoI have purchased a lot of cars. I have never come across a sales person like Darin Pile. He is far and away the most helpful, straight forward , sales person, I have ever met. Make sure you visit Porsche Delaware and ask for Darin Pile. He helped me with my new Macan, best pricing upfront, no games, no back and forth. He handled everything without leaving his office. Great guy. Check him out !
Ronnie cole3 months agoJust bought my new 911 from Darin Pile, best sales person I’ve ever felt with. If you are in the market for a Porsche, see Darin Pile at Porsche Delaware
Priestly, John, Porsche FAN.3 months agojust bought a new 718 Cayman from Darin Pile. The entire process was excellent. Darin put me at ease, and explained everything. No pressure at all, and GREAT pricing. If you are looking for a Porsche, do yourself a favor, see Darin Pile at Porsche Delaware.
PedsRN7123 months agoHad a great experience while trying to find a car for my husband; while we didn't buy from them, we will definitely return when looking again...Darin Pile was wonderful, would refer him to our friends and colleagues!
Michael jeffries1 year agoAlpesh, Adrian and Richie ....gave me the best experience that I ever had at a car dealership....very professional and worked extremely hard and tactful to get me approved ....once I get my car my sister and my nephew went back two days later and they got them approved for a car as well...I highly recommend this dealership and there sales team
rbroming1 year agoSuper friendly staff. not pushy, VERY cordial! loved my experience!
CarADD2 months agoExceptional pricing, never pressured, incredibly responsive and accommodating from the outset, Dave Szymanski and the GM, Mike DiDio, made this a fantastic sales experience. What started as an online inquiry into a 911, resulted in the purchase of not only a new 911 Targa 4s, but also a new Cayenne for my wife. The 3 hour drive was more than worth it, and we will recommend to all of our friends considering a Porsche to reach out to Dave, Mike and the rest of the Porsche Delaware team!
ktheresa2 months agoJust purchased my second Porsche from Darin Pile...another great experience! Mr. Pile was very accommodating, very knowledgeable, not pushy - he’s highly recommended by us!
ktheresa2 months agoI just got another new Porsche from Darin Pile. As usual he was extremely helpful and easy to deal with.i would highly recommend checking him out for your next porsche.
Keith7183 months agoI just bought my second Porsche from Darin Pile at Porsche Delaware. It is a beautiful 718 Cayman to go with my 911. Darin is a complete professional from start to finish, follow up is excellent. I highly recommend Darin Pile at Porsche Delaware
Avalon3 months agoJohn Mase is very knowledgeable and Not high pressured. He was direct and understanding of our needs. Warm and comfortable dealership. Believe me I have had them all--BMW 7's, MB-S's Lexus's etc. Glad to hear your expanding & renovation. My brother will buy a Cayenne from John as well. Michael Adams very nice in service as well.
M3racer3 months agoPorsche of Delaware delivered exceptional service. Even though we were nervous and excited about buying our first Porsche, we we're presented with a relaxed, no rush or pressure atmosphere. They went the distance and never gave up to make sure we were happy and got the vehicle we wanted.
Erin Hengy3 months agoOver the past weekend, my husband and I went to Porsche Deleware in search for our dream car. Thanks to Darin Pile, we are ready to purchase!
Mindyg5 months agoI just got my Cayman S and I worked with Dave Szymanski he was incredibly professional and competent. Dave made buying my car easy and was able to get me the deal I was searching for. I’m pretty picky with my cars and told him what I was looking for he made it happen fast. everything Dave promised he followed through with which I appreciate. I highly recommend working with Dave he is amazing and this is a fantastic dealership.
Paul_K2 years agoI would highly recommend Porsche of Delaware's service department. Mike Adam's approach was very professional and the overall service experience was great compared to the best service experiences I had in the past for any of my other cars including that of Lexus.
maugust12 years agoFrom the initial phone call to driving away in my new car the experience was amazing! I was treated like I was a family member.