1997 Porsche 911 Carrera Turbo S
Black Stock # R1947, WP0AC2992VS375828, Gas Flat 6-cyl 3.6L/220 engine, Manual, 19, Black exterior
At a Glance
Gas Flat 6-cyl 3.6L/220
6-Speed Manual w/OD
13/19 City/Hwy MPG
- Condition: Used
- Model: 911 Carrera
- Trim: Turbo S
- Body style: Coupe
- Exterior: Black
- Interior: Black
- Doors: 2
- Stock: R1947
- Model number: 993770
- VIN #: WP0AC2992VS375828
- Mileage: 14075
- Engine: Gas Flat 6-cyl 3.6L/220
- Transmission: 6-Speed Manual w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: AWD
- Upholstery: Leather
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Roof spoiler w/integrated third brake light
- Tinted glass w/graduated tint windshield
- Body-color door handles
- Dual windshield wiper system w/heated nozzles
- Electric sliding sunroof w/wind deflector
- Electrically adjustable & heated outside rearview mirrors
- Fixed rear spoiler
- Fog lights
- Litronic headlights w/high-pressure washers
- Rear window wiper
- FULL LEATHER INTERIOR
- FULL LEATHER SEATS
- LEATHER INTERIOR IN COLOR TO SAMPLE
- BLACK PORSCHE FLOOR MATS
- CARBON STEERING WHEEL
- YELLOW PAINTED BRAKE CALIPERS
- CARBON PKG
- ALUMINUM BRAKE HANDLE/SHIFT KNOB
- DOOR PKG
- 2 + 2 Seating
- 2-Stage rear window defroster
- 6-function computerized driver-information center w/boost-pressure gauge
- AM/FM digital display stereo cassette radio w/10-speakers, amplifier, anti-theft coding, removable control face
- Analog quartz clock
- Automatic climate control w/particle filters
- Backlit analog instrumentation w/tachometer,oil pressure/oil temp/oil level/ fuel level gauges & corresponding warning lights
- Cassette/coin holder
- Cruise Control
- Dual sunvisor mirrors
- Folding ignition key w/integrated remote control device
- Full leather pwr reclining bucket seats
- Individually folding rear seat backs
- Integrated central locking/alarm/immobilizer system w/remote entry
- Interior light w/delayed shutoff
- Leather covered steering wheel
- Luggage compartment covered w/black velour
- Pwr windows
- Trip odometer
- Windshield antenna w/signal amplifier
- 115 amp alternator
- 18" X 10.0 wheels (rear)
- 18" X 8.0 wheels (front)
- 19.4 Gallon fuel tank
- 225/40ZR18 SBR front tires
- 285/30ZR18 SBR rear tires
- 3.6L SOHC EFI (400 hp) aluminum alloy air-cooled twin-turbo 6 cyl engine
- 6-speed close ratio manual transmission
- 75 amp/hr battery
- Aerodynamic drag-reducing under-carriage cover
- All wheel drive
- Anti-lock brake system
- Anti-noise engine capsule
- Dual 3-way catalytic converters
- Force-sensitive pwr-assisted rack & pinion steering
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- Fully integrated electronic ignition
- Hydraulically activated single-disc dry clutch
- Independent MacPherson struts front suspension w/aluminum alloy lower control arms, negative steering roll radius
- Independent multi-link rear suspension w/LSA, self-stabilizing toe characteristics
- Limited slip differential w/ABD
- Pwr-assisted 4-wheel ventilated disc brakes w/4-piston light alloy calipers
- Single plug ignition system w/dual knock sensor system
- Technology hollow-spoke pressure-cast alloy wheels w/locks
- Welded, unitized construction, double-sided, zinc-galvanized steel body
- Anti-lock braking system
- Brake pad wear indicator
- Driver & front passenger airbags
- Front/rear 3-point inertia reel seatbelts
Robert TEXIDOR1 year agoMichael Young was very helpful in my purchase of a 2018 panamera. His knowledge and patience made the experience easy.the porsche team at porsche delaware are great ! I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new or used porsche. Thanks guys you're the best!
Cyndy hamilton2 years agoVery smooth professional online buying experience . Every question was answered promptly. They provided me with cell phone numbers in case additional questions after work hours.
Joey2 years agooverall very positive experience, sales Pierre Oulai and GM Michael Didio did a great job answering my questions and working with me through the whole process. Would definitely recommend to friends.
M B2 years agoEpitome of client focused service. Thanks for the great experience! The entire team is always courteous and genuinely concerned and always do their best. Look forward to continue with the team.
Kristi Edwards2 years agoThis has been the best experience yet! Mike Young is the absolute BEST! Great communication and understood our every concern! We will be returning for our next purchase!
CTPorscheBuyer2 years agoJust picked up our CPO Cayenne GTS and can’t say enough nice things about this dealership. Despite my being 300 miles away in Connecticut and never seeing the car in person, General Sales Manager Alex Witham made this process easy peasy, taking the time to thoroughly answer all my questions, even pointing out a few minor cosmetic flaws I probably wouldn’t even have noticed in person. Alex was professional, fair, knowledgeable, transparent and unlike virtually every other Porsche sales manager I’ve dealt with, there was zero attitude. The dealership is spotless and everyone I dealt with was friendly, professional and went out of their way to make the experience exceed expectations. I can’t recommend this dealership enough. And best of all, the car was in even better condition than the pictures. Porsche Delaware: there is no substitute!
ARA2 years agoI had an excellent buying experience. David Szymanski answered all of my questions timely and was extremely patient. . He made my out of state experience seamless. I came from Pittsburgh PA to Delaware to buy a Cayenne. Will worth the trip!
Mark S.2 years agoJust picked up my 9th Porsche from this dealership. Have been getting my cars from here for 20 years. Hands down they are the best. Alex Witham and Dave Szymanski are second to none when it comes to sales and Mike Adams is a prince when it comes to service. Worth traveling to.
Steve J2 years agoMike Young and his team at Delaware Porsche made the buying experience like visiting family. I look forward to doing many more purchases and highly reccomend this dealership. The professionalism and knowledge at this facility is second to none.
Jeff2 years agoTransaction went very smoothly. Would recommend dealer for car purchase on line. Negotiation was fair, car was as promised. Very pleased with result. Travel out of state worth it.
Jerry1 year agoWent out of their way to allay fears about moving the car into the garage as well as preparing the car for daily use and driving
lalley2ka1 year agoI had a great buying experience at Porsche Delaware. I have to say that I was probably a bit of a pain as a customer, but David Szymanski went the extra mile to accommodate my special needs as an out-of-state customer. Everything was handled very smoothly and professionally. I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family.
Targaray1 year agoGreat car buying experience, very professional. great pre-sales vehicle maintenance, great financing options, great salesperson (Mike Young). Would highly recommend him and this dealership.
akurta811 year agoRob Burrus and the team were fabulous. From initial contact by text, through phone calls, and finally an in-person visit to test drive and purchase, this was by far the easiest car purchase EVER! We traveled to Porsche Delaware from out of state and spent less than 2 hours at the dealership; all else was handled remotely and professionally, to include a superb delivery of the car to Virginia. Can't say enough about Rob's knowledge of the car and Porsches in general. Nothing worse than buying a car and finding out you know more than the sales rep; while this is my 5th Porsche, Rob knows much more than I will EVER know about these cars and we continue to rely upon his recommendations and knowledge. This is the way to run a business, sell cars, and ensure life-long loyalty from your customers!!
psimpson221 year agoWhat a great staff at Porsche Delaware. It was a pleasure working with a great group of knowledgeable people. You made the car buying process smooth and worry free.
Mariusz2 years agoThis is likely the best Porsche Dealership of the Mid-Atlantic region. I have noticed excellence, integrity and the highest level of professionalism in every department. Sales Dept. - Dave Szymanski, Management - Michael Di Dio, Parts - Sam Scheib and Delivery Support - Amanda H.
Alan W.2 years agoGreat overall experience. First time Porsche buyer. Purchased from out of state and everything couldn’t have been easier. Very happy with the car. Dave and Ritchie were great to work with!!
rvtingle2 years agoDave has always been helpful with all three vehicles that I have purchased from him. Highly recommend Dave and everyone in service as well. They make it easy.
KerriMartin2 years agoAfter waiting for months and months for the 2020 Cayenne E-Hybrid we ordered from our local dealership in TX to arrive, we finally cancelled the order and decided to look at cars already in the US. We found a great car in Delaware and we’re thrilled with the experience we had while purchasing out of state. Communication was great, the pricing was very fair, and delivery was quick. Even though this car has a few less (minor) features, I absolutely love it and we are thrilled with the purchase and experience.
CB2 years agoWe had a wonderful experience at Porsche Delaware! Everyone was awesome, welcoming, and kind- even though we were buying a used car and not a Porsche. The service was impeccable and I will definitely return! Plus the coffee was fantastic!!