2019 Porsche 718 Cayman S
Agate Grey Metallic Stock # 190179, WP0AB2A80KS279035, Intercooled Turbo Premium Unleaded H-4 2.5 L/152 engine, Manual, 26, Agate Grey Metallic exterior
At a Glance
Agate Grey Metallic
Intercooled Turbo Premium Unleaded H-4 2.5 L/152
6-Speed Manual w/OD
20/26 City/Hwy MPG
- Condition: New
- Model: 718 Cayman
- Trim: S
- Body style: Coupe
- Exterior: Agate Grey Metallic
- Interior: Black
- Doors: 2
- Stock: 190179
- Model number: 982130
- VIN #: WP0AB2A80KS279035
- Engine: Intercooled Turbo Premium Unleaded H-4 2.5 L/152
- Transmission: 6-Speed Manual w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: RWD
- Upholstery: Leather
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Tires: P235/40ZR19 Fr & P265/40ZR19 Rr
- Wheels w/Silver Accents w/Locks
- Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Light Tinted Glass
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Power Spoiler
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- LED Brakelights
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Jets
- Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam High Intensity Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto-Leveling Headlamps w/Washer and Delay-Off
- Black Side Windows Trim
- Wheels: 19" Cayman S -inc: alloy wheels w/five-spoke dual-arm design
- Window Grid Diversity Antenna
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Front Cupholder
- Valet Function
- Power Fuel Flap Locking Type
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- Cruise Control
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Leather Door Trim Insert
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Cargo Features -inc: Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate
- Systems Monitor
- Trip Computer
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Perimeter Alarm
- Engine Immobilizer
- Air Filtration
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Oil Pressure, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Oil Level, Oil Temperature, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Fixed Rear Windows
- Manual Air Conditioning
- Partial Leather Seat Trim
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Front Map Lights
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front Floor Mats
- Cargo Space Lights
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Up/Down
- Power Door Locks
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Fixed Front Head Restraints
- Front Center Armrest
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, 2 Door Curb/Courtesy, Illuminated Entry and Illuminated Ignition Switch
- Leather/Metal-Look Gear Shift Knob
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- Sport Leather/Metal-Look Steering Wheel
- Digital/Analog Display
- Interior Concealed Storage, Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Rigid Cargo Cover
- SiriusXM AM/FM/HD/Satellite w/Seek-Scan, In-Dash Mounted Single CD, MP3 Player, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control, Aux Audio Input Jack, Radio Data System, DVD-Audio, External Memory Control and 11 Gb Internal Memory
- 6-Way Driver Seat
- 6-Way Passenger Seat
- 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- 2-Way Sport Seats -inc: electric backrest adjustment and manual fore/aft and height adjustment
- Full Floor Console w/Locking Storage and 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look Console Insert and Aluminum/Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Radio: Porsche Communication Management (PCM) -inc: mobile phone preparation and audio interfaces, sound package plus, 8 loudspeakers, 150-watt total output w/integrated amplifier and digital signal processing
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Polished Tailpipe Finisher
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Rear-Wheel Drive
- 3.89 Axle Ratio
- 16.9 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Strut Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Electric Power-Assist Steering
- Transmission: 6-Speed Manual -inc: two-plate clutch, dual mass flywheel and auto start/stop function
- Engine: 2.5L 4-Cyl Horizontally Opposed Alum Alloy -inc: direct fuel injection
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Back-Up Camera
- Curtain 1st Row Airbags
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Pretensioners
- Driver And Passenger Knee Airbag
- Front And Rear Parking Sensors
Chris1 month agoMike Young helped me find my dream car. The process was low stress and felt very genuine. I was able to look through and over everything on my used car purchase.
Ken3 months agoGreat, professional and timely service. I had a flat tire and needed a new tire. It was fixed that day! They also washed my car brilliantly!
Jamesh3 months agoExcellent professional service, loaner vehicle. On time, work done right the first time, immaculate facility! Customer service outstanding, pleasant, and helpful. Beautiful detailing at a good price!
Frank and Terri4 months agoMy wife and I we’re so happy with the purchase of our new Porsche. Pierre Oulai was our salesman and went above and beyond to make this such a wonderful buying experience. And all my years of dealing with dealerships I was never so impressed with the professionalism of this dealership. Michael DiDo is the general manager and worked with Us and Pierre on securing the car we wanted. The car was everything plus that we wanted. Upon closing The deal Richie Garchitorena had all the paperwork in order and explained everything about the warrantees etc. I recommend this dealership and have already told all my friends about it this is a place to buy a car Because they go out of their way to fulfill your dreams.
MKC6 months agoPurchased a CPO Cayenne diesel from Dave. I am an out of state buyer and handled the whole sales process via email, so essentially bought the Cayenne sight unseen until I arrived to pick it up. Dave provided terrific customer service, he replied to multiple emails in a timely manner, even on his day off. They even picked me up at the Philly airport. The Cayenne exactly as described. I was in and out of the dealership in less then 30 minutes. I recommend Porsche Delaware, and Dave without hesitation. Truly an outstanding experience.
Chet6 months agoPorsche Delaware is an exceptional dealership. Their leadership, financial and sales team work especially hard to ensure a very positive experience. Michael Young is first rate...absolutely the best sales professional I have ever had the pleasure to deal with. He is professional, did not pressure me and really made the entire experience memorable and upbeat. The management team of Mike Dideo and Alex Witham really have a winning formula and both went out of their way to ensure I got the deal I wanted. Finally, I can't say enough about their Finance manager, Richie Garchitorina. He really worked hard to get me the interest rate I wanted. All in all, this was the very best car buying experience I have ever had. I highly recommend checking out Porsche Delaware for your next car buying experience!
Carolyn7 months agoI never receive anything less than first class service! I did not have and appointment for my urgent repair but they took care of me anyway.
Jimc8 months agoExcellent experience. David was helpful and very responsive to my needs. Financial manager was thorough and pleasant. I am purchased many cars over the years and this has been of the best
Don9 months agoNice repair job on my injured Rim by the Porsche Certified Folks. Always a pleasure dealing with Porsche Delaware. Thanks Mike D., Mike A. and Megan A.
Hamid10 months agoI just wanted to take a minute to review my recent experience at Porsche of DE. I gave it a 5 stars due to very smooth process from beginning to end. Excellent service department and staff. Will definitely come back and highly recommend. Thanks for all your help Matt!
James1 month agoIt was awesome experience buying a car from Porsche Delaware!!! David Szymanski was the best salesmen I ever bought a car!!! Thank you very much for everything!!!
daniarbys2 months agoFantastic service. They are on time and they have everything waiting for you when you get there. Matt is very nice to work with and very organized.
agibellino2 months agoI have just purchased my third Porsche from Delaware Porsche and this purchase reconfirmed why I enjoy working with the staff there. David Syzmanski was very responsive to my requests and delivered the vehicle in the condition I was hoping for.
HKC1192 months agoExcellent professionals who communicate clearly and are consistently responsive and customer focused. I found the transaction to be extremely fair and transparent. Large, well kept dealership/lot, but it is not overwhelmed with people so you can get full attention from everyone. Keep up the great work.
Wkriss3 months agoI am a first time certified Porsche owner, and have visited this dealer 3 times. The service department is clearly customer focused. Mike and Matt are Porsche brand enthusiasts who are knowledgeable of the engineering of my vehicle. I trust they have my interests in maintaining my vehicle without requiring unnecessary work - this is important to me. This dealer is not my only option, but as long as they continue this level of service I’ll have no desire to go anywhere else.
dbv303 months agoMike, Megan and Matt are terrific! Good work, friendly and they treat you right. Well worth the drive. Just need a reliable detailer to be there.
Happyguy4 months agoI thoroughly enjoyed my experience with you guys today. I was able to realize a life long dream. My own Porsche! Wow!! My salesman Pierre was awesome, courteous and very thorough. I’m looking forward to many years of enjoyment with my purchase. Thanks to you all!
Macan4 months agoFine service from all members involved with my purchase. Warm and welcoming atmosphere. Nice and easy process in the finance office. Very pleased. Staff will to greeting you!!
Jazzy4 months agoEverything went very well it was a very easy process everything was up front the sales person was great they did a very good job
Jerry M4 months agoService is made easy at this dealership. From scheduling to pick up, they go the extra mile. Thanks to all involved in the service department.