2019 Porsche 718 Cayman S
Black Stock # 190134, WP0AB2A81KS278931, Intercooled Turbo Premium Unleaded H-4 2.5 L/152 engine, Automatic, 26, Black exterior
At a Glance
Intercooled Turbo Premium Unleaded H-4 2.5 L/152
7-Speed Auto-Shift Manual w/OD
20/26 City/Hwy MPG
- Condition: New
- Model: 718 Cayman
- Trim: S
- Body style: Coupe
- Exterior: Black
- Interior: Black
- Doors: 2
- Stock: 190134
- Model number: 982130
- VIN #: WP0AB2A81KS278931
- Engine: Intercooled Turbo Premium Unleaded H-4 2.5 L/152
- Transmission: 7-Speed Auto-Shift Manual w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: RWD
- Upholstery: Leather
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Black Side Windows Trim
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Clearcoat Paint
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam High Intensity Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto-Leveling Headlamps w/Washer and Delay-Off
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- LED Brakelights
- Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Light Tinted Glass
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Power Spoiler
- Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Tires: P235/40ZR19 Fr & P265/40ZR19 Rr
- Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Jets
- Wheels w/Silver Accents w/Locks
- Wheels: 19" Cayman S -inc: alloy wheels w/five-spoke dual-arm design
- LANE CHANGE ASSIST
- HEATED MULTIFUNCTION STEERING WHEEL
- SIDE WINDOW TRIM IN ALUMINUM (HIGH-GLOSS)
- POWER STEERING PLUS
- BOSE SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM
- PREMIUM PACKAGE PLUS W/14-WAY SPORT SEATS
- SEAT BELTS IN GUARDS RED
- 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- 2-Way Sport Seats -inc: electric backrest adjustment and manual fore/aft and height adjustment
- 6-Way Driver Seat
- 6-Way Passenger Seat
- Air Filtration
- Cargo Features -inc: Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Cargo Space Lights
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Cruise Control
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Digital/Analog Display
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Driver Foot Rest
- Engine Immobilizer
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Fixed Front Head Restraints
- Fixed Rear Windows
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate
- Front Center Armrest
- Front Cupholder
- Front Map Lights
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front Floor Mats
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Full Floor Console w/Locking Storage and 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Oil Pressure, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Oil Level, Oil Temperature, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Interior Concealed Storage, Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look Console Insert and Aluminum/Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Leather Door Trim Insert
- Leather/Metal-Look Gear Shift Knob
- Manual Air Conditioning
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Partial Leather Seat Trim
- Perimeter Alarm
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Up/Down
- Power Door Locks
- Power Fuel Flap Locking Type
- Radio: Porsche Communication Management (PCM) -inc: mobile phone preparation and audio interfaces, sound package plus, 8 loudspeakers, 150-watt total output w/integrated amplifier and digital signal processing
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, 2 Door Curb/Courtesy, Illuminated Entry and Illuminated Ignition Switch
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access
- Rigid Cargo Cover
- SiriusXM AM/FM/HD/Satellite w/Seek-Scan, In-Dash Mounted Single CD, MP3 Player, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control, Aux Audio Input Jack, Radio Data System, DVD-Audio, External Memory Control and 11 Gb Internal Memory
- Sport Leather/Metal-Look Steering Wheel
- Systems Monitor
- Trip Computer
- Valet Function
- Window Grid Diversity Antenna
- 16.9 Gal. Fuel Tank
- 3.89 Axle Ratio
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Polished Tailpipe Finisher
- Electric Power-Assist Steering
- Engine: 2.5L 4-Cyl Horizontally Opposed Alum Alloy -inc: direct fuel injection
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Rear-Wheel Drive
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Strut Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Transmission: 6-Speed Manual -inc: two-plate clutch, dual mass flywheel and auto start/stop function
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Back-Up Camera
- Curtain 1st Row Airbags
- Driver And Passenger Knee Airbag
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Front And Rear Parking Sensors
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Pretensioners
- Side Impact Beams
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
CTPorscheBuyer4 days agoJust picked up our CPO Cayenne GTS and can’t say enough nice things about this dealership. Despite my being 300 miles away in Connecticut and never seeing the car in person, General Sales Manager Alex Witham made this process easy peasy, taking the time to thoroughly answer all my questions, even pointing out a few minor cosmetic flaws I probably wouldn’t even have noticed in person. Alex was professional, fair, knowledgeable, transparent and unlike virtually every other Porsche sales manager I’ve dealt with, there was zero attitude. The dealership is spotless and everyone I dealt with was friendly, professional and went out of their way to make the experience exceed expectations. I can’t recommend this dealership enough. And best of all, the car was in even better condition than the pictures. Porsche Delaware: there is no substitute!
ARA2 weeks agoI had an excellent buying experience. David Szymanski answered all of my questions timely and was extremely patient. . He made my out of state experience seamless. I came from Pittsburgh PA to Delaware to buy a Cayenne. Will worth the trip!
Mark S.2 months agoJust picked up my 9th Porsche from this dealership. Have been getting my cars from here for 20 years. Hands down they are the best. Alex Witham and Dave Szymanski are second to none when it comes to sales and Mike Adams is a prince when it comes to service. Worth traveling to.
Steve J2 months agoMike Young and his team at Delaware Porsche made the buying experience like visiting family. I look forward to doing many more purchases and highly reccomend this dealership. The professionalism and knowledge at this facility is second to none.
Jeff3 months agoTransaction went very smoothly. Would recommend dealer for car purchase on line. Negotiation was fair, car was as promised. Very pleased with result. Travel out of state worth it.
Chris4 months agoMike Young helped me find my dream car. The process was low stress and felt very genuine. I was able to look through and over everything on my used car purchase.
Ken6 months agoGreat, professional and timely service. I had a flat tire and needed a new tire. It was fixed that day! They also washed my car brilliantly!
Jamesh6 months agoExcellent professional service, loaner vehicle. On time, work done right the first time, immaculate facility! Customer service outstanding, pleasant, and helpful. Beautiful detailing at a good price!
Frank and Terri7 months agoMy wife and I we’re so happy with the purchase of our new Porsche. Pierre Oulai was our salesman and went above and beyond to make this such a wonderful buying experience. And all my years of dealing with dealerships I was never so impressed with the professionalism of this dealership. Michael DiDo is the general manager and worked with Us and Pierre on securing the car we wanted. The car was everything plus that we wanted. Upon closing The deal Richie Garchitorena had all the paperwork in order and explained everything about the warrantees etc. I recommend this dealership and have already told all my friends about it this is a place to buy a car Because they go out of their way to fulfill your dreams.
MKC9 months agoPurchased a CPO Cayenne diesel from Dave. I am an out of state buyer and handled the whole sales process via email, so essentially bought the Cayenne sight unseen until I arrived to pick it up. Dave provided terrific customer service, he replied to multiple emails in a timely manner, even on his day off. They even picked me up at the Philly airport. The Cayenne exactly as described. I was in and out of the dealership in less then 30 minutes. I recommend Porsche Delaware, and Dave without hesitation. Truly an outstanding experience.
rvtingle1 week agoDave has always been helpful with all three vehicles that I have purchased from him. Highly recommend Dave and everyone in service as well. They make it easy.
KerriMartin3 weeks agoAfter waiting for months and months for the 2020 Cayenne E-Hybrid we ordered from our local dealership in TX to arrive, we finally cancelled the order and decided to look at cars already in the US. We found a great car in Delaware and we’re thrilled with the experience we had while purchasing out of state. Communication was great, the pricing was very fair, and delivery was quick. Even though this car has a few less (minor) features, I absolutely love it and we are thrilled with the purchase and experience.
CB3 months agoWe had a wonderful experience at Porsche Delaware! Everyone was awesome, welcoming, and kind- even though we were buying a used car and not a Porsche. The service was impeccable and I will definitely return! Plus the coffee was fantastic!!
James5 months agoIt was awesome experience buying a car from Porsche Delaware!!! David Szymanski was the best salesmen I ever bought a car!!! Thank you very much for everything!!!
daniarbys6 months agoFantastic service. They are on time and they have everything waiting for you when you get there. Matt is very nice to work with and very organized.
agibellino6 months agoI have just purchased my third Porsche from Delaware Porsche and this purchase reconfirmed why I enjoy working with the staff there. David Syzmanski was very responsive to my requests and delivered the vehicle in the condition I was hoping for.
HKC1196 months agoExcellent professionals who communicate clearly and are consistently responsive and customer focused. I found the transaction to be extremely fair and transparent. Large, well kept dealership/lot, but it is not overwhelmed with people so you can get full attention from everyone. Keep up the great work.
Wkriss6 months agoI am a first time certified Porsche owner, and have visited this dealer 3 times. The service department is clearly customer focused. Mike and Matt are Porsche brand enthusiasts who are knowledgeable of the engineering of my vehicle. I trust they have my interests in maintaining my vehicle without requiring unnecessary work - this is important to me. This dealer is not my only option, but as long as they continue this level of service I’ll have no desire to go anywhere else.
dbv306 months agoMike, Megan and Matt are terrific! Good work, friendly and they treat you right. Well worth the drive. Just need a reliable detailer to be there.
Happyguy7 months agoI thoroughly enjoyed my experience with you guys today. I was able to realize a life long dream. My own Porsche! Wow!! My salesman Pierre was awesome, courteous and very thorough. I’m looking forward to many years of enjoyment with my purchase. Thanks to you all!